Thread: The Hulk

Threaded View

Thanks

Default The Hulk

Has anyone but me seen this movie? I thought for sure there'd be a post here about it.

I've heard good and bad things about it. My brother and some friends said they liked the movie enough to warrant going to see it again. Other friends have said they didn't like it, or good portions of it.

So I went and saw it. I don't like to hype movies cause it just ruins it for others by expecting things out of it but I really liked this movie. There were some things I didn't like and the ending was kinda rushed and soso but the rest of the movie was good.
    I liked how they did Xmen I & II, they did ok with Daredevil, and I really liked how they made Spiderman. But this movie... I just couldn't get that grin off my face for a whole day lol. He's a badass just like in the comics. I'm really glad ang stayed true to the comics instead of dumbing it down for those who expected him to be a normal type of strong guy from a tv drama like in the hulk tv series.
    Not only did they do an incredible job at making the Hulk stay true to his original abilities and looks, but they made the movie in the style of a comic book. I know some haven't liked that but I thought it really gave something to the atmosphere you feel when watching the movie.

anyways if you see it don't think it's going to be the greatest movie ever cause it's not, I just really like how ang stayed true to the comics and the style of the movie.
    Attached Images Attached Images