Thread: The Hulk

Thanks

Originally posted by Elmdor Silver
    no, but I've seen enough of him already:

Hulk smash!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I actually read a review that dared be cheesy enough to say "Hulk Smashing". Yeah, whoever came up with that ingenious idea should be taken outside and shot. For giving the movie a decent review as much as coming up with that stupid title....

And that has to be the most disturbing thing I've seen in quite some time....

Thanks

I only read one review of the movie. It gave it a rating of 1/5, and said that it was the worst movie of the year. The reviewer seemed to be incredulous that it was worse than the Matrix sequel, whatsitsface. Starts with R.

I can't help but feel that the poor guy's going to get hunted down by some past-faced geek in a black overcoat and those Hulk glove things they sell at the Warehouse for thirty bucks.