Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EP Account Deletion Thread: Fare Thee Well

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ____ View Post
    Hello, I'd like my account to be deleted please, I have recently learnt it was leaked and finally been able to change the password. This has prompted me to clean-up old accounts I no longer use. Thank you.
    Oof, email address as username. I'mma take you out asap
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by _______
    I also can't seem to find my old posts to delete from my member page. Sorry about this. Thank you so much for everything.
    This is fine.
    Edit: Just to explain, there are a few ways to have postcount with no apparent posts, for instance old sub-forums have been deleted/removed, or hidden sub-forums. So if you look and can't find any old posts, just say and I'll take care of it.
    Last edited by Ragnar; 2nd-January-2024 at 02:41.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by R@gn@r View Post
    Hi, Ragnar, i'd like to ask if you could delete my account (hopefully this should be linked to the emuparadise non-forum account too and delete all my emuparadise account instances, as i could log in here without issues).
    Sorry, this account deletion is only for the forum account. I know there are other splinters to EP, but I don't have control over them.

Thanks

Hello.
    I would like to have my account deleted, if possible. My data was compromised by a leak a few years ago and I am cleaning up some old accounts because of it.
    I'd also like to get all of my info (and get my username randomized, if possible) removed from the forum.

Thank you so much for your time and effort, Ragnar, and have a great day.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Removed User View Post
    Hello.
    I would like to have my account deleted, if possible. My data was compromised by a leak a few years ago and I am cleaning up some old accounts because of it.
    I'd also like to get all of my info (and get my username randomized, if possible) removed from the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by vortexelite1 View Post
    Hello.

Lol, nope.

MrAndyWandy Guest

Hello,

I would like to delete my account. I am trying to get rid of old accounts I never used and due to the data breach in 2019 that I just am now finding out about I would like my account deleted. Thanks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Removed_User View Post
    The problem is that I have 2 started threads closed (which counts as 7 posts), therefore I can't edit nor delete them. Can you please, delete those threads and then proceed with my account deletion?:

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....15#post1677615

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....68#post1674068
    Ah I see, sure
    Last edited by Ragnar; 7th-April-2024 at 03:15.