Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100
Results 1,486 to 1,488 of 1488

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Let me put my thinking cap on.
    Spoiler warning:
    Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Let me post this with a thick German accent.

But first, let me take a selfie...

Need a miracle? I won't let you down...

Last edited by Till; 8th-May-2024 at 03:40. Reason: Professor of Ghetto Street Studies, Ph. D.

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Need a miracle? Let me put my mind to it, I'm with you always. Quantum entanglement the CPU you are reading this with uses to function, distance being an illusion.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I upgraded back to new Fallout 4 upgrade because I want to test Place in Red Reborn update and it appears to not be broken anymore, it's the one mod I was using in vanilla games because it's an external mod that isn't installed. Now has a console option which makes it better than before 'upgrade' broke it. In the process I found an unmarked location south of Bedford Station I had not seen before after playing Fallout 4 for over a decade. It's a scavenger camp under a billboard that can be useful on vanilla playthroughs and/or in Survival Mode as a rest stop, what I like about it is the radio music that helps you find it. It has a cooking station and a bedroll and the radio makes its an immersive place to chill and relax for a while listening to music. I tried the Diamond City Radio Extended mod and it doesn't work for some reason, needs more tracks because it's too short but it does have one of my favorites.

But, the best song fitting the retrofuturist theme of Fallout is by the Ink Spots.

And Fallout 3 is best in series, Fallout 4 is a graphical upgrade but not a game upgrade. Fallout 4 has River(Dogmeat), is why it's an improvement in anything besides graphics.

What is the best weapon in Fallout 4? A hunting rifle with Mutant Slayer legendary. Why? Because gamma guns and other radiation weapons decimate anything except super mutants and robots and that rifle does normal damage to robots, all you need is an irradiated weapon such as a gamma gun as backup to lay waste to most opponents. The thing about a long range rifle is that super mutant suiciders rush toward you holding a mini nuke to blow themselves up and you with them, shooting their right arm in VATS makes them drop the nuke blowing them and any other super mutants near them to smitheerens, and if you miss the snipe retreat to let the suicider blow up attacking Dogmeat who will recover after battle is over being essential and can't die. Mutant Slayer rifle picks off any remaining super mutants in long range snipe skirmishes. Never go anywhere dangerous or super mutant hunting in Fallout 4 without River.
    Last edited by Till; 8th-May-2024 at 16:36. Reason: River is Fallout 4 mascot...