Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Hybrid View

Thanks

The links to
    Resident evil 4 (tried download 2 times)
    http://www.emuparadise.me/roms/get-d...available=true
    and
    Megaman Anniversary Collection (tried download 4 times)
    http://www.emuparadise.me/roms/get-d...available=true
    werent working.

Time is 5:00 PM (GMT 8:00+), on 17/9/14.

I am using Google Chrome.

Thanks

scummvm's THE DIG always gets stuck downloading at about 50%. already tried chrome and free download manager, both get stuck.

Thanks
    EP Points

Game is:
    Diamond Trust of London (U) (iND) - File Size: 90M
    For the Gameboy DS

Link is:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_D...64763-download

Tried to download it 3 times with the following message returned each time:
    404 Not Found

My computer info is as follows:

Firefox 33.0 on Windows XP
    Details
    Browser Firefox
    Browser Version 33.0
    User Agent String Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
    OS Type Windows
    OS Name Windows XP
    Capture Time 2014-11-12 17:42:19 UTC
    Javascript true
    Cookies true
    Color Depth 24
    Screen 1024 x 768
    Browser 1003 x 634
    Flash 15.0.-1
    Java 1.7.0_60
    Language en-US

Thanks

All of the Final Fantasy guides/artbooks gives me the "403 forbidden" error when trying to download them with chrome.

Thanks

Paper Mario 2: Thousand Year Door

The link downloads fine, but when I try to unzip the file, there isn't any supported content, as in, there's no ISO to run in the file. Using Dolphin emulator and downloaded through google chrome. Just got done with super mario sunshine, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and Super Smash Brother's Melee, no problem with any of them except Paper Mario. Thank you!

Thanks

Hello, i've been having issues when it comes to downloading .ISO files for my PSP-3001. I'll tell you what happens, downloading the file goes off without a hitch and works just fine. I get the file as a .RAR, of course at this point, you have to convert it from .RAR to .ISO. So i extract the entire .RAR file then enter the extracted file, find .r00 and extract. I've always done this and the ISOs work correctly. But i have met two games that refuse to work, God of war: Ghost of sparta and MX Vs. ATV: on the edge. They download fine and extract fine, but s**t hits the fan when i attempt to extract the .r00 file, i keep getting diagnostic messages from winRAR saying that the "Volume is broken" or "File is corrupt".
    So in other words, GOW: ghost of sparta and mx vs. atv: on the edge are broken .ISOs. Please help.

Thanks

Hello..i'm new here...guys i downloaded my need for speed own the city for psp and midnight club dub edition for psp too. after i dowloaded it i extracted it and...wont work...can you help me how to make the games work? i extracted the last one and after that i extracted the top one that the last one gave

Browser:Google Chrome
    Emulator: PPSSPP V1.0.1
    Extract tool: 7-zip i guess..
    anymore info you guys need?
    Last edited by raceboss; 3rd-May-2015 at 10:34.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by raceboss View Post
    Hello..i'm new here...guys i downloaded my need for speed own the city for psp and midnight club dub edition for psp too. after i dowloaded it i extracted it and...wont work...can you help me how to make the games work? i extracted the last one and after that i extracted the top one that the last one gave

Browser:Google Chrome
    Emulator: PPSSPP V1.0.1
    Extract tool: 7-zip i guess..
    anymore info you guys need?
    Did it extracted successfully? If yes, then I assume your problem is related to emulation issue. Please create a new thread on the appropriate section below:
    http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...4-Sony-systems
    vc3 released.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to meganova For This Useful Post:

Thanks

didn't helped me even once....there's nothing that can help me there T_T

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by raceboss View Post
    didn't helped me even once....there's nothing that can help me there T_T
    Did you get a .iso file after finally extracting?

Thanks

Tho it´s not a broken link but the Image of the Final Fantasy X-2 (German) seems broken.
    Gives me sector read errors when i run it and therefor nothing else than a black screen remains.
    Downloaded it already twice to make sure its not a broken dl.

Thanks

hi. GBC "Daikatana (Europe)(En,Fr,It)" download link doesn't work. 404 not found message. Using Firefox. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeSneeze View Post
    hi. GBC "Daikatana (Europe)(En,Fr,It)" download link doesn't work. 404 not found message. Using Firefox. Thanks!
    I just tested that without using premium and it works fine using the default download settings (for me anyway).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right thread (correct me if I am wrong) to post this in but, I am having problems with two games that I am trying to download and play. I am using Opera as my browser and have not used any other since downloading other games seems to be working fine. The two games I am trying to download are Discworld (U) and Breath of Fire IV (U) both for PSX. I've downloaded them and they seem to be downloading really slow and when it's done I extract them and put them in the emulator but it gives me an error message. I have tried about four (long) times but I can't seem to get it to work. I am wondering if it is the file or the download itself? Please help.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gaminganon View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread (correct me if I am wrong) to post this in but, I am having problems with two games that I am trying to download and play. I am using Opera as my browser and have not used any other since downloading other games seems to be working fine. The two games I am trying to download are Discworld (U) and Breath of Fire IV (U) both for PSX. I've downloaded them and they seem to be downloading really slow and when it's done I extract them and put them in the emulator but it gives me an error message. I have tried about four (long) times but I can't seem to get it to work. I am wondering if it is the file or the download itself? Please help.
    Just wanted to mention that BoF IV had a PC release. Pretty sure I had a share of it here in the forums a while back but it might be dead by now. It ran fine on XP iirc.

Discworld is also on PC but much older, so more likely to have compatibility issues with more recent OS but I really don't know either way about that one

Edit:
    My BoF IV PC link is still working http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...-IV-2003-Win98
    Last edited by deadlegion; 16th-March-2016 at 16:55.

Spoiler warning: