Thread: Nes site

DrDooMBrain Guest

Default Nes site

Even more NES games for download.

http://www.drnes.com

Thanks

Might want to change the colors of the site.
    Besides that, good site.
    Ah yes, this is where the signature goes.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, I have to agree with Fido on the colors. Not only is the use of grey almost becoming cliche' and tired these days, as almost every amature site on the web uses it, but it's not really too attractive.
    The red isn't bad, as red is a color that attracts the eye to it. That's why you see alot of businesses with thier signs and logos in Red. Given that, you might wanna consider keeping the red for the logo, and work on making the rest of the site comliment it, and be pleasing to the eye.

The site itself is competent, as the roms download rather quickly, but opening another window to get access to the roms is unnecassary, and sort of annoying, given that at this point the NES roms are all you feature. You'd maybe wanna impliment that when you have multiple sections open, so that visitors could gain access to them all without having to page back to the main menu. But untill then I'd suggest dropping it.

All-in-all a respectable site. Good work.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 25th-January-2004 at 07:15.

Thanks

w00t!found metal gear finally.definately worth a five star

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]
    The Walkmen ~ Bows & Arrows [8.5/10]
    The Shins ~ Oh, Inverted World
    Explosions In The Sky ~ How Strange, Innocence
    Caribou ~ The Milk of Human Kindness
    J�hann J�hannsson ~ Vir�ulegu Forsetar

DrDooMBrain Guest

cheers for the constructive critisisum as i myself am bored with gray now as its been that way for nearly 2 years.....I am however cyberxion keeping the pop-up window as its their for a reason (im sure you can figure it out why) even though its pretty flimbsy system.

thnx 4 the feedback: