Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's YOUR battle cry?

Thanks

Default What's YOUR battle cry?

I found this site that does battle cries n stuff..

http://bdmonkeys.net/%7Echaz/battle.php

So what's your battle cry?

I got:

Hark! Who is that, sprinting amidst the mountains! It is NimaGraven, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a low bellow, her voice cometh:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! No flesh shall be spared!!!"

Not the funniest one I ever got.. One time I got something like I'm going to kill you.. then make toast .

I need, I want, I care, I weep, I ache, I am. I said, I am.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Skulking on the wasteland, carrying a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Zorlon! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"This one's for you, mom! I carve into flesh until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!"

or my propper name

Who is that, sprinting across the cliffs! It is Paul, hands clutching a meaty axe! He cries ominously:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I destroy all in my path until my glands are satisfied!"

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

I got this one when I used my KOTOR registration name.. I actually found this from a KOTOR forum now that i think on it :

Rampaging along the icy wasteland, attacking with a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Nima Onasi! And she gives a mighty bellow:

"I'm going to torment you into the danger zone, then make toast!!!"

Thanks

Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking across the plains! It is George Bush The Incorrigible, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! And with a low cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to transmogrify everything you hold dear!!!"

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]
    The Walkmen ~ Bows & Arrows [8.5/10]
    The Shins ~ Oh, Inverted World
    Explosions In The Sky ~ How Strange, Innocence
    Caribou ~ The Milk of Human Kindness
    J�hann J�hannsson ~ Vir�ulegu Forsetar

Thanks

Heheh. I never thought of other people's names..

I got this:

Prowling along the tarmac, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Bill Gates! And he gives a bloodthirsty scream:

"I'm going to brutalize you until you're bright blue, and trade you for a candy bar!!"

And:

Who is that, striding out of the terrain! It is Tony Blair, hands clutching a burning branch! He cries thunderously:

"I'm going to redefine your concept of 'playing hardball with the big boys'!!!"

Thanks

Beware of taco's....

Who is that, running on the terrain! It is Nitramuse, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He howls mightily:

"I'm going to make tacos with your corpse!"
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm...

Stalking across the plains, swinging a meaty axe, cometh Elin! And he gives a cruel cry:

"I'm going to **** you until there are no limbs left to break!!"

Sprinting along the hotel lobby, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using two hardened pitas, cometh Edwin Jamieson! And he gives an ominous grunt:

"I'm going to punch you harder than God thought possible, and throw you out the airplane door!"

Thanks

<form action="http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php" method="get"><table align=center width=400 cellpadding=4 cellspacing=1 border=0><tr><td bgcolor=black align=center><p style="color:red;font-family='times new roman';font-size:16px;"><b>What Is Your Battle Cry?</b></p></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffbb77" align=center><p style="margin:10px;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:16px;color:#000;"><font face="old english text mt,old english text" size=+3>S</font>talking amidst the freeway, clutching an oversized scalpel, cometh <b>Mr Hwoarang</b>! And he gives an ominous bellow:</p><p style="margin:11px;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:18px;color:#000;"><b><i>"I'm going to punch you into the danger zone, and add a notch to my bedpost!!!"</i></b></p></td></tr><tr><td align=center bgcolor="#aaaaaa"><p style="font-family:'times new roman';font-size:14px;color:#000;"><b>Find out!</b><br />Enter username: <input type="text" name="usrname" value="Mr Hwoarang"><br />Are you <input type="radio" name="sex" value="f">a girl, or <input type="radio" name="sex" value="m"checked>a guy ?<br /><input type=submit value="Submit"></p></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor=black align=center><p style="color:red;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:12px;margin:0px;"><b>created by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/beatings/"><font color="#cc00ff" face="times new roman">beatings</font></a> </b<b> powered by <a href="http://www.bdmonkeys.net/"><font color="#cc00ff" face="times new roman">monkeys</font></a></p></td></tr></table></form>

Thanks

Hehe..

Prowling over the hotel lobby, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Nightingale! And he gives a gutteral scream:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!!!"

Thanks

As Galcian

Running amidst the wasteland, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using an oversized scalpel, cometh Galcian! And he gives a vengeful grunt:

"I'm going to pulverize you into a fine spicy powder!!!"

and with my name...

As Julio:

Yea, verily: Who is that, running on the freeway! It is Julio, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a low bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to **** you so hard, you will drink poison and piss honey!!!"
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks
    EP Points

<form action="http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php" method="get"><table align=center width=400 cellpadding=4 cellspacing=1 border=0><tr><td bgcolor=black align=center><p style="color:red;font-family='times new roman';font-size:16px;"><b>What Is Your Battle Cry?</b></p></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffbb77" align=center><p style="margin:10px;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:16px;color:#000;"><font face="old english text mt,old english text" size=+3>W</font>ho is that, sprinting out of the mountains! It is <b>Screwed</b>, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! He grunts thunderously:</p><p style="margin:11px;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:18px;color:#000;"><b><i>"I'm seriously going to clobber you so painfully, you will not be able to see straight!!!"</i></b></p></td></tr><tr><td align=center bgcolor="#aaaaaa"><p style="font-family:'times new roman';font-size:14px;color:#000;"><b>Find out!</b><br />Enter username: <input type="text" name="usrname" value="screwed"><br />Are you <input type="radio" name="sex" value="f">a girl, or <input type="radio" name="sex" value="m"checked>a guy ?<br /><input type=submit value="Submit"></p></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor=black align=center><p style="color:red;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:12px;margin:0px;"><b>created by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/beatings/"><font color="#cc00ff" face="times new roman">beatings</font></a> </b<b> powered by <a href="http://www.bdmonkeys.net/"><font color="#cc00ff" face="times new roman">monkeys</font></a></p></td></tr></table></form>

hahah... out of the mountainS!!

Thanks

Yea, verily: Who is that, rampaging along the icy wasteland! It is Megami, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with an ominous cry, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to pound you faster than the speed of sound, and dip you in uranium!"

Thanks

<form action="http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php" method="get"><table align=center width=400 cellpadding=4 cellspacing=1 border=0><tr><td bgcolor=black align=center><p style="color:red;font-family='times new roman';font-size:16px;"><b>What Is Your Battle Cry?</b></p></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffbb77" align=center><p style="margin:10px;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:16px;color:#000;"><font face="old english text mt,old english text" size=+3>S</font>kulking across the hotel lobby, carrying a piece of chainlink fence, cometh <b>Golgo</b>! And he gives a booming roar:</p><p style="margin:11px;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:18px;color:#000;"><b><i>"As sure as predators devour prey, I feel like chicken tonight!"</i></b></p></td></tr><tr><td align=center bgcolor="#aaaaaa"><p style="font-family:'times new roman';font-size:14px;color:#000;"><b>Find out!</b><br />Enter username: <input type="text" name="usrname" value="Golgo"><br />Are you <input type="radio" name="sex" value="f">a girl, or <input type="radio" name="sex" value="m"checked>a guy ?<br /><input type=submit value="Submit"></p></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor=black align=center><p style="color:red;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:12px;margin:0px;"><b>created by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/beatings/"><font color="#cc00ff" face="times new roman">beatings</font></a> </b<b> powered by <a href="http://www.bdmonkeys.net/"><font color="#cc00ff" face="times new roman">monkeys</font></a></p></td></tr></table></form>
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Skulking out of the mini-mall parking lot, swinging a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Sarah Kelly! And she gives a gutteral scream:

"I'm going to **** you with such wanton cruelty, you will see ultraviolet!"

or just my first name:

Zang! Who is that, running amidst the desert! It is Sarah, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a spectacular howl, her voice cometh:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I tear into the enemy with reckless abandon!!!"

Thanks

<form action="http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php" method="get"><table align=center width=400 cellpadding=4 cellspacing=1 border=0><tr><td bgcolor=black align=center><p style="color:red;font-family='times new roman';font-size:16px;"><b>What Is Your Battle Cry?</b></p></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffbb77" align=center><p style="margin:10px;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:16px;color:#000;"><font face="old english text mt,old english text" size=+3>S</font>talking over the steppes, wielding a vorpal blade, cometh <b>Zuljin</b>! And he gives a cruel cry:</p><p style="margin:11px;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:18px;color:#000;"><b><i>"I'm going to spank you until you taste like chicken!!!"</i></b></p></td></tr><tr><td align=center bgcolor="#aaaaaa"><p style="font-family:'times new roman';font-size:14px;color:#000;"><b>Find out!</b><br />Enter username: <input type="text" name="usrname" value="Zuljin"><br />Are you <input type="radio" name="sex" value="f">a girl, or <input type="radio" name="sex" value="m"checked>a guy ?<br /><input type=submit value="Submit"></p></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor=black align=center><p style="color:red;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:12px;margin:0px;"><b>created by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/beatings/"><font color="#cc00ff" face="times new roman">beatings</font></a> </b<b> powered by <a href="http://www.bdmonkeys.net/"><font color="#cc00ff" face="times new roman">monkeys</font></a></p></td></tr></table></form>