Thread: Hosting Needed!

jamilv Guest

Default Hosting Needed!

never mind what I had posted, I have just found hosting with http://buttobi.net

I usually dont brag about hosts, but this place has a nice 1.5mb file size limit and unmetered space and bandwidth....so I would check it out for hosting roms and emulators, although I am not sure about their file deleting habits.

Thanks

A couple of things...

1) If any of us knew of a place that had free space and bandwidth Emuparadise.org would be using it. EP doesn't have broken links by choice, it's because there's a severe lack of places (i.e. none) that are willing to give away bandwidth for free.

2) There is no legal disclaimer you can make that will prevent you from being sued. You might as well put "Don't sue me" at the bottom of all of your pages because it will have the exact same effect.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

jamilv Guest

ok.......well anyways....currently I am running my roms off lycos.co.uk......they are good, but they will only allow one account per e-mail address, and becuase of certain limits I only have like 4 accounts which is 200mb space. So if anyone can add on any space that has unmetered b/w then place pm me or reply!@