Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: i love you Aniuelenhon

Leonheart089 Guest

Default i love you Aniuelenhon

this is a memorable day ppl the user Aniuelenhon and me just became a couple!!!! dating someone over the internet is really not my style but weve talked on AOL instant messenger and i just feel like ive known her for my entire life anyway i want to thank emuparadise.org for excisting or we would have never met
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Pfffffffffffffffaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahaha.

Leonheart089 Guest

may i ask whats so funny lol.....???

Thanks

i think its nice, its about time we saw someone on this forum annoucing their lives. Well done Leonheart!

Thanks

Originally posted by Bob Ross
    Pfffffffffffffffaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahaha.
    I concur.

Leonheart089 Guest

i know its unusuall but its just that when we talk we both feel so happy so loving.......i dont care if you guys dont like it but we just connect so well and i love her....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, uh...wow. She's been on the board, what...one day? She's got like, 19 posts! You were able to ascertain just what kind of person she is in that short an amount of time, with virtually no information or incite into her character? Even having talked to her for a bit on AOL, you simply cannot know what kind of person she is after so short a time. Rather then rush into things, take it slow, get to know each other, then make this mistake if you must. I mean, jeez, you're already saying you LOVE HER! I'm impressed. Not really, cause you're insane, but good for you anyway, I suppose....

Look, I hope for your sake niether of the following happens.

1. You realize that long-distance relationships simply don't work, and that you need physical contact from time to time.

Or....

2. You find out that she is actually a he, and that he was just putting on a front. It's the internet. This sort of thing tends to happen.

Good luck though....
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 19th-February-2004 at 14:31.

Leonheart089 Guest

lol XD i know that why i say its awkward 2 i cant explain it this is the first time i fall in love over the internet let alone so fast but ugh i cant explain it i just feel this way and i agree im insane to fall in love this fast sigh......... anyway thx for your eum.....sort of support !

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, whatever man. Good luck. I give this one a couple months at best. These things simply don't work, despite wether or not you have the best of intentions going into them. But hell, maybe you'll suprise us and prove us wrong...

Leonheart089 Guest

eum...........thx i guees........and i promise we will

Thanks

Well, congrats Leonhart. I'm happy for you and (how the heck do you spell her name??><...the joys of copy and paste) Aniuelenhon. And I hope your internet relationship doesn't wind up like mine did with Jason (couldn't talk to each other for months).

But yeah. I'm happy for you two.

Leonheart089 Guest

thank you im sorry about yours well try not to wind up that way

Aniuelenhon Guest

Don't worry this realationship will last I have the same feelings he does, I know it sounds weird but it is true, and I couldn't be happier!

Thanks

We got our own Ep soap opera.. congrats
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

Well, that's what I thought. Just make sure you don't wind up being like me and Jason. I don't want you guys to wind up miserable.

But yeah. Again. Congrats.