Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: The Communist Guild

Thanks

Originally posted by karragh
    I guess someone with a five star rating might be able to answer that question for us
    Damn I guess you're right. People only vote low after their arguments are put to shame....

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

where as I actually give 5's to people who I feel beat me in an arguement, unless of course they are jerks
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

Thanks

Yeah, it's automatically either a 1 or a 5 given out...If it'd be a 2,3 or 4 I just wouldn't bother.

You gotta respect when someone can stick it to ya. I guess if you didn't accept you lost you'd never learn anything.

Oh, um...back on topic I guess. This thread was pretty hard for me because I whole heartedly agree with the communist ideology, but never really worried much about implementation.

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

well actually (hopefully my last off topic post here) I often give variations, I usually give them a base of three (don't actually vote them that yet) then if they do something bad it goes down to a two, and if they do something good it goes up to a 4, and it can go back and forth and back and forth, I think I change my ratings to other people more then anyone else does.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.

Thanks

Just thought I'd bump this thread.

Thanks

omfg that's hot man But my friend here thinks she's ugly, lol he can go suck my ball$

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks

To hell with the girl, look at that fantastic outfit she has on.

Thanks

Originally posted by karragh
    I guess someone with a five star rating might be able to answer that question for us
    Well the point is basically to make fun of everyone but in such a loveable stupid non-threatening way that you don't ever really say anything of consequence thus you get a five star rating. None of you crappy 4 star rated people understand the true brilliance of having a five star rating.

ps well now that everyone with a crappy 4 star rating or below has voted for me and given me a crappy 4 star rating (or god forbid even lower ) it actually doesn't feel that bad at all, I can actually feel meself getting ready to piss people off with vicious scathing posts, none of this cutesy non-confrontation crap anymore. YES!

And by the way Xaenn is right and karragh is wrong.
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks

Hey that hurts, i only have 4 stars But i've not exactly become friend with everyone here, i've had my problems with a few members...

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks

Damn just the thought of getting a 4 star rating has made me too harsh, sorry about that, back to me cutsey non-confrontational crap, zoinds boing whoopsie. Better?
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks

A lot

Thanks

Heheh, I doubt my rating will ever go up to 5 stars....but that's just fine with me.

Interesting that hardly any members have below 4 stars isn't it?

Thanks

Nah there are a couple, but the only one i can think of now is Gospel, dont know why though

Thanks

Mainly people with 5 stars have done a lot of game giveaways through ftps and such but there are quite a few that have 5 stars through just being helpful or whatever, crusher has 5 but that's mainly because people feel sorry for him nothing to be proud about, just means you haven't been as passionate about stuff as other people. I don't know if that is such a good thing though (not being passionate that is) Bingy dingy a lingo
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks

I tried giving you a 1 and you still had 5 stars, damn so i gave u 5 cuz you're cool lol
    EDIT: Also, dont forget that the number of votes also count, i had 5 stars with well over 30 votes, i reached 4 at about 40 i think.