Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: The Communist Guild

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

Originally posted by Stranger
    And by the way Xaenn is right and karragh is wrong.
    How do you figure? if you are going to say something like that you better damn well back it up, 5 star rating or not.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

Thanks

See cutsey non-confrontational and dispassionate is the best way to a five star rating
    Hey Ifrit if you want a 5 star rating just put words like flingy flangy at the end of all your posts and never mention communism (or any other ism for that matter) and you'll go through life with everybody loving ya, unfortunately you'll never end up saying anything important Best to stay as you are I think but....flingy flangy jinjons just in case.
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks

You always need a back-up plan, thats my motto

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks

See cutsey non-confrontational and dispassionate is the best way to a five star rating
    you never answered my question
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.

Thanks

Originally posted by karragh
    How do you figure? if you are going to say something like that you better damn well back it up, 5 star rating or not.
    Yay the k man is here
    you should just accept my word on it and just respect the 5 stars dude, but if that isn't enough....

just because someone is born with a personality made for television or an ability to be cunning in business, it should not mean that they deserve salaries that would shame some 3rd world countries.
    Why does joe blow who works 8 hours a day 5 days a week cleaning the streets because he wasn't born as intelligent (or shifty and cut throat) as the CEO who earns so much that he doesn't know what to do with the money (except try and make more and more of it, or buy a solid gold toilet bowl or something equally as useless).
    It makes no sense to me. Just because someone wins the lottery doesn't mean I have to say they deserved it, they were lucky, and that's it. jinkery jankery swoo.
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks

just because someone is born with a personality made for television or an ability to be cunning in business, it should not mean that they deserve salaries that would shame some 3rd world countries.
    Why does joe blow who works 8 hours a day 5 days a week cleaning the streets because he wasn't born as intelligent (or shifty and cut throat) as the CEO who earns so much that he doesn't know what to do with the money (except try and make more and more of it, or buy a solid gold toilet bowl or something equally as useless).
    your arguement is very flawed there, you see, personallity and intelligence, those arn't genetic traits, every person has the capacity withen them to be intelligent, everybody has the capacity in them to choose there personallity, you act how you act through your own choices.

It makes no sense to me. Just because someone wins the lottery doesn't mean I have to say they deserved it, they were lucky, and that's it. jinkery jankery swoo.
    they earned it because they put in a dollar to try and win, if you don't try you don't win, duh.

Thanks

hmm sorry but we seem to differ on how we view personal development, personally, I believe genetics plays a greater role than environment or "personal will" in who we are. Thus my argument is perfectly logical within that framework, of course if you believe we can make ourselves into whatever and whoever we want then obviously my argument will suck.
    The lotto comment was basically a comment on the lottery of life in general not a real lottery, luck should not be the reason someone is rewarded with infinite golden toilet bowls. while someone else who cannot compete (with my stance on personal development this makes sense) is rewarded with newspaper to wipe their bum.
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks

yah, except your stance on personal development is scientifically in acurate, I wasn't saying I don't believe genetics determine intelligence, I was saying genetics don't determine intelligence, note the lack of believe, i was stating a fact, not a belief.

Thanks

Well can't argue with you karragh as you obviously know everything already, the best I can do is gather information on a subject and then come to a conclusion on where I stand on it, unfortunately I cannot say I know anything as fact, I'm not smart enough to know for sure about anything.

Obviously the bell curve and IQ tests are nothing but theory, even the scientists that came up with such measures of intelligence admit that their ideas are merely theory not fact, but luckilly you know that they are wrong and that in fact people can change their IQ from 80 to 120 or why not 140, bugger it 2000, why not, all they have to do is have the will to become more intelligent, and if they work hard enough and put in enough effort they can in fact become geniuses and earn millions and trillions of dollars and spend all of their money on millions of stupid pointless things while they watch many of the people in the world starving to death and saying, "stupid starving people, all you have to do is have the will to change your situation and you can become rich and powerful like me, you deserve to starve, you idiots", cool, I'm going off to study right now, see you after I make me first mil.

Oh and sorry about cutting our little debate short but I was scared off by your arguing skillz, or I was cut off by THE STUPID FRICKEN ISP that my STUIPID FRICKEN COMPUTER SALESGUY signed me up for, you can believe either....oops you already know which one it was don't you

Plus your hand sucks, it's a bad hand

oh and piggledy riggledy woo
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks

It's true.

If you believe in yourself hard enough, you'll stop being hungry.

Thanks

I love it when people claim things as fact....How can you prove it is a fact? (well, maybe you won't get into this, but if you do, I'll just have to go through it again - sigh - )

Thanks
    EP Points

if you want a 5 star rating just put words like flingy flangy at the end of all your posts and never mention communism (or any other ism for that matter) and you'll go through life with everybody loving ya, unfortunately you'll never end up saying anything important
    Respect!
    Unfortunately? in our world its true.
    In my country i even can get in trouble just
    for wearing a tshirt with a picture logo of non ruling party.
    And it dont have to be a communism party.
    Anything opposite to our rotten democracy -
    and police will will try to make problems to you.
    Not even police.

So, unfortunatly, IF a mans has an oppinion, different from other's people, hell always be a social outcast.
    Yeah, maybe other way everybody will love ya, but you wont be a real man, youll be just a puppet, just nobody, just NOTHING!!!

PS. Whateva you say, 5 stars to Stranger.
    PPS. Again, sorry for my bad English.
    PPPS. Revolution - The Only Solution!

Thanks

Originally posted by Xaenn
    I love it when people claim things as fact....How can you prove it is a fact? (well, maybe you won't get into this, but if you do, I'll just have to go through it again - sigh - )
    "The foolish man (or woman) is the one that knows everything"

that quote either came from a very wise philosopher or a fortune cookie I can't remember which but it is something I believe in very strongly and karragh I only say this not to insult but as some friendly (I hope) advice.
    I went through life thinking that I was right about everything and knew all the answers but when I continually found myself putting my foot in my mouth I now try (usually not very successfully) to approach arguments in a less definate way. Not because I don't believe in my argument but just because I know that I can in fact sometimes (oftentimes) be absolutely and utterly wrong. It's a form of self protection more than anything else. This sounds so preachy, sorry.
    And I hope this isn't taken as a "hah I told you so post" the argument is still open in my opinion, it will never end as neither of us are right, all we can do in our lifetime is come up with our own form of truth, and go from there, unfortunately there is no objective umpire that says you won or you lost, only a bunch of people spouting a whole bunch of shit. (those scientists I use in my argument are included in this shit spouting and me myself and I are also included, of course )
    Last edited by Stranger; 13th-June-2004 at 16:29.
    blingo blango
    I want spamo
    with mayo
    by Anon

Thanks

m( v )m

Thanks

Well can't argue with you karragh as you obviously know everything already,
    I know that was sarcastic, but still I'n going to say this.
    Damn Straight I do

Obviously the bell curve and IQ tests are nothing but theory, even the scientists that came up with such measures of intelligence admit that their ideas are merely theory not fact, but luckilly you know that they are wrong and that in fact people can change their IQ from 80 to 120 or why not 140, bugger it 2000, why not, all they have to do is have the will to become more intelligent, and if they work hard enough and put in enough effort they can in fact become geniuses and earn millions and trillions of dollars

sigh... you want to get into IQ? IQ is a scientific bases, and it is true that different people have different IQ's, but as for your comment about 2000, human brains have physical limit you know, just because you disagree with me doesn't meen you should assume I'm stupid.

and to quote Lindsay Lohan(yes I know, she is the best person to quote for a debate about comunism) :

originally sung by Lindsay Lohan, in the song "Drama Queen"(also known as "that girl")

You don't need a high IQ to succeed in what you do,
    You just gotta have no doubt just believe in yourself.

Doubters, non-believers.. once were dreamers.
    One of these days you'll open up your eyes... and you'll realize
    It is fairly true, that to succed in life. you don't actually need intelligence, just common sense.
    I think you would do well to listen to that song, maybe take some ideas from it, and hey, there's a line that I would really like to adress to you, if you listen to the song, guess what line it is

and spend all of their money on millions of stupid pointless things while they watch many of the people in the world starving to death and saying, "stupid starving people, all you have to do is have the will to change your situation and you can become rich and powerful like me, you deserve to starve, you idiots", cool, I'm going off to study right now, see you after I make me first mil.

Fuck man, I expected more intilligence than this in a debate with you.

First off, in the numbers of things stupid about the statement, we arn't arguing the morality of society, so insulting succesful people's morals is pointless.

Second off, Last I checked, we were never talking about starving people in third world countries and stuff, we were talking about intelligence as a factor in buisness sense, bringing up a stupid bull shit sob story thing is just a sad way to try and swing the arguement in your favour.

thirdly, We are talking about communism overall, and there is no way the world would join under one government, and a global communism would be required to help all these starving people. So once again, pointless point made here, I know you like to post pointless stuff, but in an arguement, please try to not waste my time.
    (If I missed anything to cover there tell me, and I'll slam that post moreso if required.)

Oh and sorry about cutting our little debate short but I was scared off by your arguing skillz, or I was cut off by THE STUPID FRICKEN ISP that my STUIPID FRICKEN COMPUTER SALESGUY signed me up for, you can believe either....oops you already know which one it was don't you
    yep I do.

approach arguments in a less definate way.
    Xaenn is right, karragh is wrong"
    yep, that's pretty in-definate........

Originally posted by Xaenn
    we can proove it as fact through the study of children of generations of idiotic people, naturally, there genes would determine that they to would be stupid, but fortunatly intelligence isn't passed on through genes. I had a friend who was the first person in there entire families history to pass grade 10, and they went on to become a university professor, so go on, tell me genes pass on intelligence
    Last edited by karragh; 13th-June-2004 at 21:45.