Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: The Communist Guild

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sane people who recognize that either extreme on the scale is not something to be desired, or which will enjoy significant success in reality. A true laissez-faire capitalist system would see the concentration of economic (and by extension, political) power in the hands of a few monopolies, and thus a few people. Even Adam Smith recognized the effects of these on the invisible hand and recommended against the monopolies of his era (government-funded mercantilist systems), and even America, arguably the most strongly capitalist nation in the world, instituted many anti-trust acts to prevent such a concentration of power, as well as (eventually) allowing the peaceful growth of the labour unions (or rather, forcing the companies to accept it ).

Thanks

ok but if you had a monoply you would be too busy counting your green backs to care about communism. also if you love communism so much just write to your congress man or seantor or communist presidental candate so he can change the goverment we live in a democray or better yet move to chinaif you don't like america. just look at history 50 years communists were strug up called trators and were beaten. I belive it was called mccarthyism. but it died out i know. This post will make a few members mad but this is a free non communist country America.I know america is evil and warmongering but we need materials to take down communist china who just tripled their military budget last month said the pentagon. brew hahahahahaha

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm not sure due to the...interesting construction of that post, but I think he just called me a Communist. I am quite amused.

I could make a massive post replying, but...I think I've jabbered on quite enough already. Just answer me this, please: Where have I said America was warmongering or evil?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    ok but if you had a monoply you would be too busy counting your green backs to care about communism.
    Actually if I had a monopoly I would be donating tons of money. I think it would just feel absolutely sick to be a millionaire or even a billionaire.

also if you love communism so much just write to your congress man or seantor or communist presidental candate so he can change the goverment we live in a democray or better yet move to chinaif you don't like america.
    Awesome, of course communism implies a dictatorship...

The only reason I replied to this is because of the amusement of calling Himiko a communist.

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

"He doesn't represent us all, Xeann Just note that." karragh. who is "us all" your talking about.
    Us all meen's capitalists, we're not all idiots you see.

Oh, and read a bit the last 3 or 4 pages in a thread before you reply to people, himiko isn't a communist, they're just a person with common sense.
    This, by the way, is in alternative to making half assed assumptions.
    "war mongering", "evil", etc.
    Last edited by karragh; 7th-September-2005 at 04:19.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

Thanks

Announcment from the Chinese Prime minister.

China, the largest communist country in the world, Will be a democracy, 3 of the countrys super leaders have already agreed on this.

Bye Communism.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

well at the end I wandered off the subject just started rambling about how china
    going to start ww3 soon and we will all get drafted.but back to the point at hand karragh, you are a high school teacher "Us all meen's capitalists" learn to spell check at least "meen" ( I have an excuse if I spell bad I didn't go to 4 years of college to be some teacher). and whats the big deal if all I'm trying to say is communism is bad and capitalism is good. if you don't like america do somthing don't just sit here eatting chips typing away. I can't change america. P.S. you all must be communists if your taking coummunisms side aganist my simple post of capitalism is better then communism.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ah, to be a child (or idealist...or zealot), when all was black and white or good and evil...there are varying shades between the radical right and radical left, tony. A person who doesn't believe in the supremacy of capitalism over all is not always going to be a Communist, and is in fact rather unlikely to be so.

Regarding spelling, I would point out that you could really do with some punctuation and capitalization. There certainly isn't a global shortfall of periods and apostrophes, after all...

Xena...really? I hadn't heard any news of the Chinese Politburo lately, and I can't seem to find it in the BBC or Japan Times...it'd be very good if they recognized the same trend in Korea or Taiwan in the wake of their economic successes could easily start from the SEZs of Beijing, Shanghai, or especially Hong Kong, since a gradual transfer of power could allow for a stable transition...

Thanks

but back to the point at hand karragh, you are a high school teacher "Us all meen's capitalists" learn to spell check at least "meen" ( I have an excuse if I spell bad I didn't go to 4 years of college to be some teacher).
    Two points.
    1: I'm not an English teacher.
    2: This is hardly an official or formal forum, quite to the oposite; Emuparadise is a place where I often quickly type a message up in a few seconds, with little real concern for putting an 'e' instead of an 'a'.

I like how you completly ignore the fact that you made stupid assumptions, really helps boost your arguing ability when you ignore half the argument.

and whats the big deal if all I'm trying to say is communism is bad and capitalism is good. if you don't like america do somthing don't just sit here eatting chips typing away. I can't change america. P.S. you all must be communists if your taking coummunisms side aganist my simple post of capitalism is better then communism.
    Where'd you get it in your head that the world is devided into left and right, with no center point, and you must side with everyone on your side of the line?

reason I didn't side with you:
    Your argument was moronic, and phrased with all the vocabulary ability of a nine year old during the cold war whose daddy told him communism was bad
    Last edited by karragh; 8th-September-2005 at 23:28.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karragh
    Where'd you get it in your head that the world is devided into left and right, with no center point, and you must side with everyone on your side of the line?
    He was just watching TV...cut the guy a little slack.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I didn't even think TV still had Communism as the big red bogeyman of the Huns (errr...Cossacks), though. That was something when I was a child, maybe, and that would have still been after glasnost and perestroika became the bywords of Russia.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Himiko
    I didn't even think TV still had Communism as the big red bogeyman of the Huns (errr...Cossacks), though. That was something when I was a child, maybe, and that would have still been after glasnost and perestroika became the bywords of Russia.
    I wasn't referring to Communism, but rather the fact that everything is divided by a line...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

OK, that's certainly not gone away, by a long measure.

Thanks

for your information I know I suck balls at spelling and puncuation. and as for the whole t.v. thing thats not were I got it from. I was just thinking mabye you and the american communists way back when (50 yrs or so) were one in the same family or you just some really old guyfrom the 50's trying to sucker childern into you basement with thr promise of communism cakes or what have you. SO I was putting you in the same catagory as those old guys and way back when there was no middle it was pro or anti communist. Well going back to my criminolgy class theory (I forget what it is called somthing like social or somthing) If you guys were the majority and I was the minority like you say, then over a couple of years the laws would slowly change to fit you but since I am the majority of people(aganist communism) the laws will stay the same to suit us.( that could be wrong after all I am not a criminolgy teacher). Some say america is controlled by the minority of rich white males, but that is not a proven fact , but if it is I am in the ok because I am white male soon to rich hopefully. oh before I leave read this you foolish teens. anti com guy
    Last edited by Stone Cold; 9th-September-2005 at 03:56.

Thanks

Was he talking to everyone, like including me and himiko, or just the guild members?