Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 242930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: The Communist Guild

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    go panda we will crush them like america crushed the ussr in the cold war. Most communists are just little dogs with a big bark.
    Who you calling dog, bitch?

Anyhoo, not to change this into a depraved name-calling session--you really think there is ever a victor in any war? And why don't you start saying things with some verification or a remotely concrete argument?

Thanks

most of the arguements are already said but here is one I stated a couple of pages ago. look at the berlin wall and how the communist russians had to kill people and build a wall to keep their communist from going over to to the capitalist side.

Thanks

The Berlin Wall or the �antifaschistischer Schutzwall� (Anti-Fascist Protection Wall) as the East German authorities called it, was not built for the purpose of 'keeping their communism from going over to the capitalist side' but on the flip side, to prevent capitalism from coming into East Germany. And even though there was a movement of the workers from the east to the west, there was movement and communication b/w the two sides up until the early 60's which later lessesned due to the exacerbation of the Cold War.

Thanks

you mis read my post I was saying communism sucks ass, for example in the berlin wall problem the communists were going over to the capitalists side because the goverment was capitalist and their for better every thing (industry, jobs, treatment). so the russians said the only way to slove the problem is too build a huge ass wall. don't believe me look at a paper I found when I typed this thing into google.help for dingy

note: what did you say capitalist from going over to communist side?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    I'm just highly dissapointed in you.
    Then I'll create my own economic system. Being a Republican, and a Communist... Repmunist? Commican? Rommunist?

Rommunist, hey that works with EP fine and dandy and it serves as a name for my new system! HahA!
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

Paladin_Hammer you should write a book like carl marx and then you would be famous. win a nobel prize if you are a good writer. but that is not the case

Thanks

Karl Marx.

Thanks

Paladin_Hammer you should write a book like carl marx and then you would be famous. win a nobel prize if you are a good writer. but that is not the case
    Tony, what are you still doing here? If you're so anti-Communist or whatever, why do you feel the need to be among the all the time?

Thanks

I have no feud against communism, but that kind of ideal is the type that is impossible for humans to achieve. The leaders say that they are fighting to make everyone equal, but in the end it solves nothing since they end up looking after their own interests instead. Face it... that's human nature. If everyone is as kind as to sacrifice one's own interest for others, there would be no need for a saint like Jesus.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFang
    I have no feud against communism, but that kind of ideal is the type that is impossible for humans to achieve. The leaders say that they are fighting to make everyone equal, but in the end it solves nothing since they end up looking after their own interests instead. Face it... that's human nature. If everyone is as kind as to sacrifice one's own interest for others, there would be no need for a saint like Jesus.
    I really believe there is no need for Jesus. Not for entirely the same reasons Marx believed so, but for the fact that it's a personal belief and that my belief is that there is no reason for Jesus. Sain or no saint.
    And there is nothing natural about humans save that we are social beings. We adapt and become who we are through social constructions. There is nothing natural about human beings.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toto
    Tony, what are you still doing here? If you're so anti-Communist or whatever, why do you feel the need to be among the all the time?
    He likes being an ass is my guess.

NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

I like pissing communists off.

Thanks

Oh I see.
    Pissing off Godless-pinko-commies is fun and all, but you need not go overboard.

I'm a !

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

You're a pirate smiley?

Then go piss them off, why come here and post something which belittles nonsense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    Pissing off Godless-pinko-commies is fun and all, but you need not go overboard.
    Not godless. NOT GODLESS.

NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER