Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: The Communist Guild

Thanks

Originally posted by leatherman
    No even now Greece is in better shape than Russia just because of your old friend Joey Stallin.
    No, it's because of our old friend Gorbachev, and how he fucked up.

Thanks

I keep on hearing how Communism works for a short period, but then falls apart. Is that because communism doesn't work, or because the leader of the party is a complete fuckhead?

Thanks

I think the second of those two....

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, people used to think, that Sovet System crashed,
    because it was rotten, economic could not handle
    arms race with usa. Its just a prejudice, misleading.
    Im reading a book now (well, its in russian, you can ask and ill send it to you , where gathered all proofs, that system had a great potential, and actually, just a little bit and usa economic
    would crash, just a little bit.
    And the problem was just in fools in government 1978-1991,
    difinatly stupid and lazy.
    BTW, book is called Empire's Broken Sword.

Thanks

Originally posted by Workers, Unite!
    No, it's because of our old friend Gorbachev, and how he fucked up.
    So your country didn't need that 20 million people or so that he killed?
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Originally posted by Bad Neighbour
    I keep on hearing how Communism works for a short period, but then falls apart. Is that because communism doesn't work, or because the leader of the party is a complete fuckhead?
    I think it is always the first one and has always been so far, the second one. Communism has never had a leader that has cared about the people like Brutus from Rome did.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

I think it is always the first one and has always been so far, the second one. Communism has never had a leader that has cared about the people like Brutus from Rome did.
    Ok, so, what if they actually found someone who DID care. (Like me, no seriously, thats not a joke.) a shame i dont know anything 'bout politics though

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks
    EP Points

So your country didn't need that 20 million people or so that he killed?
    WHAT?? Gorbachev didnt kill anyone
    (lack of your history knowledge)

Thanks

Originally posted by Urn
    There's only one frase for this: OMFG

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks

Originally posted by Urn
    my bad, i was referring to your good ole' friend Joe Stalin. But Gorbachev threatened to wage war on the US. He wasn't a very good leader, and anyway if you have never lived under a communist leader then why are you so sure it would work, I mean since it has never worked and never will worked.
    Last edited by Kosmo Yagkoto; 13th-May-2004 at 21:26.

Thanks

Originally posted by Ifrit
    Ok, so, what if they actually found someone who DID care. (Like me, no seriously, thats not a joke.) a shame i dont know anything 'bout politics though
    It still wouldn't work because communism believes that people work becasue they like to, people should be paid according to their needs, and there is no independent thought. I wouldn't want to live in a place like that.

Thanks

It still wouldn't work because communism believes that people work becasue they like to, people should be paid according to their needs, and there is no independent thought. I wouldn't want to live in a place like that.
    But maybe others would llike to live like that?

Thanks

Doesn't mean everyone should though and that's probably the only way it'd ever have a chance of working.

I need, I want, I care, I weep, I ache, I am. I said, I am.

bono_clay Guest

I can't control myself and I really shouldn't be posting at all.

<!--Alright, communism is a system where everyone is controlled by a group of individuals as "for the betterment of society"

FUCK YOU!

Capitalism and Democracy let the lowly rise using hardwrok and fierce determination. Only in America does someone come from Ireland without a penny in his pocket and a hungry family and then have his decendents owning or partaking in vast corporations making millions of dollars a year.

"I swear upon the altar of God eternal hostility toward all forms of tyranny over men"
    -Thomas Jefferson

You sick goddamn Commies!! I know too many people scarred by those VietCong bastards to just sit back and let this go on recruiting! Yes, I'm a goddamn stereotypical American Cowboy, and as John Wayne once went into a crowd brawling the hell out of you sonsofbitches, I'll attack you at your goddamn recruiting center!

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! Let men rise from shit and ashes and rank high above the commies of the world!

I Pledge Allegiance
    To the Flag
    OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Liberty and Justice for all MOTHERFUCKERS!

And as a US Marine I'll kill cure you with a three round burst to your head the second you try to deprive a man of his rights GUARANTEED BY THE GLORIOUS US CONSTITUTION! NO MATTER IF HE'S KOREAN, VIETNAMESE, OR SOME GUY BORN IN NATIONAL WATERS!!-->
    Last edited by Mason; 14th-May-2004 at 19:53.

Thanks

Originally posted by Twinkle Twat
    Doesn't mean everyone should though and that's probably the only way it'd ever have a chance of working.
    Exactly my point. Why do you think that Cubans come over on home made rafts to get to this country. It is because communism sucks and so does Che.......he's dead.