View Poll Results: Smoker Non-Smoker < what are you ?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • I smoke cigarettes/Cigars

16 23.88%
  • No !! Smoking is bad ! Shame on you !

38 56.72%
  • I dont smoke cigs, but smoke other substances

12 17.91%
  • I smoke Pole

2 2.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What cigarettes do you smoke ?

Thanks

not everybody knows about the health risk. and why do you smoke if you KNOW you're slowly killing yourself?
    <!---

---!>

Sig too big, removed by admin.

Thanks
    EP Points

i don't smoke.

Uncle Evil Guest

as i said in an earlier post i dont realy care about cancer the sooner the better and also there are health risks involved with everything you do that can be just as deadly if not more i dont see why people just all the sudden hated smokers when there are much more important things out there killing people

Thanks

i dont smoke and dont see the point either

Uncle Evil Guest

the point is some people need to be relaxed quickly because they live very stressfull lives (like me) but then there are thr casual smokers in which i do not get lol

im nowhere, but at the same time im everywhere. I am but an enigma in this world
    Thanks

i dont smoke and i never plan to.

Thanx a lot to DSerge for this sig.

Thanks

I have an oral fixation.

Thanks

brain cancer is out of the picture
    http://www.scienceblog.com/community...200116125.html
    http://www.yale.edu/ <the university that researched it

Like i said before , cancer can be caused by the air, with bad air quality there are pollutents going into the water that we bathe and drink. The water filtration systems we use, some of the filters in some cities contain horrid chemicals. Another part of the water system is using chlorine to help clean the water, small amounts of this throughout your entire life is bad, though i will admit chlorine doesn't contain carcinogenic material, but there are even smaller doses of other chemicals added in with it. Hell the acid rain goes into the ground and affects all the crop and plants produced, the animals that eat it, then we eat the animals / plants.
    Look at electro magnetic fields, everything we use contains it, some things just more than others. The earth gives off its own field , power lines, power boxes, every appliance in your home, but what i learned in school and over the net, microwaves are the most deadly. Their EMF radius is huge and when water is affected by the microwaves the molecules change and go through different processes. FM radio transmissions and TV transmissions are also extremely high for EMF's. Im not sure on how much the monitor gives off , but im pretty sure its reasonably high.
    I will admit that yes cigs do contain a ton of harmful materials, I am just saying that it is not the main cause of cancer like all the cig packs / surgeon generals say ! Theres a million things that contribute to it, smoking is 1, only 1.

<!--- --!>

1+1 = 2. Just to help you count next time you're thinking about adding another sig image. (Read the rules.)

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

Again making very little sense I could get cancer in my toe and have it spread anywhere. Once you get it, it can spring up anywhere. No one says it is a main cancer cause. It does/can cause cancer and premature births. No ifs ands or buts about it. You sir, are in denial and continue to reach very far to get your way Think of this, why would the government say something is bad when it is a wonderful source of tax money? Sure, people make cigs sound worse than they may be, but asbestos didn't cause cancer in everyone, yet it was still banned from being used. I'll put asbestos in your insulation and if you get cancer I can blame it on radiowaves
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....

Thanks

This is so funny cause I just quit!!!

Thanks

Why you hitting below the belt !
    yeah abestos is crazy, the huge recalls on the installation, the crazy lung problems after being exposed to it, but the smokes dont contain near as much , its almost nothing.

<!--- --!>

1+1 = 2. Just to help you count next time you're thinking about adding another sig image. (Read the rules.)

Thanks

lol... no comment

Thanks

Does it even matter that cigarettes cause health problems?

IT IS WRITTEN ON THE FUCKING BOX WE KNOW ALREADY

I thought this was just a thread to celebrate the smooth taste of old country nicotine, but you asses had to ruin it for us.

Thanks

poor baby

Thanks

hey man, im defending the smoking nation, and i think im losing . Need more people for the Pro side of this rather than the 5 that are Con :p

<!--- --!>