Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Countries that kick-ass.

Thanks

Awww, i can't say my own country?
    I'd have to say... New Zealand! It's close to my country, has great scenery, is furthest in time, LoTR was made there and people have cool accents ^-^
    You are the weenie.

Ziegfried Guest

Crazy Aussies. I hear they walk upside down using their arms as legs, too.

Thanks

I must say sweden! From what Ive heard its ANARCHY baby!!! Yeah, almost no rules. Everything is permitted there (at least from what Ive heard). Also Ireland (I think) pwnz all cuz men use skirts!! OH that pwnz!!
    Signature removed by Administrator. One picture per sig limit.<!--
    -->

Ziegfried Guest

..............................No.

Thanks

Originally posted by Themikemachine
    Everything is permitted there (at least from what Ive heard).
    I'm pretty sure you're allowed to have sex with animals there.

Thanks

If weed is ACTUALLY legal there then I'll go. And I'll go to beat up Crusher. And steal his games. All of them. And his sister! Oh and if you fell into the hole that is pothead society, Weed is NOT legal in Jamaica! So many people smoke it there that most cops don't care anymore, but you can get locked up for it in alot of upscale places.
    So if my fun is legal in Sweden, than Sweden Kicks ass harder than all the other places.

Ziegfried Guest

You're confusing Sweden with the Netherlands and Scotland here...

Thanks

Originally posted by Skinner8
    You're confusing Sweden with the Netherlands and Scotland here...
    I'm not confusing anything. I'm just wondering. I'm in the US and I still smoke herb like it's legal. I just wanted to know if it's legal there too. Like in the Netherlands.

Ziegfried Guest

It isn't.

Thanks

It isn't.
    Well then I'll just go for the other reasons. That makes it worth the trip, right?

Thanks

China, because every country in Asia rips off their culture from them.

Thanks

Well if youre looking for a place where weed is legal then you should try Spain. Some ppl even have plantations there, as long as you dont sell it, youre k
    Signature removed by Administrator. One picture per sig limit.<!--
    -->

Thanks

Originally posted by Slim
    I agree heavily with Crusher and Skinner. Sweden owns all other countries. And Australia fucking sucks, it's just a shittier version of the US, with much fewer people. Kangaroos suck, Pavlova sucks, Steve Irwin sucks, I hate this country with a fiery, fiery passion.

Wow, you just dissed everything good and that's worth mentioning about australia... were you ass-raped by a kangaroo? Or Steve Irwin? I'm sorry to insult you, but I'd like a reason for this giant ball of hate floating around the thread.

B.O.T- I think I get the idea that Sweden is the No. 1 most loved country here. But honestly, what's so great about it? Besides that fact that nearly everyone there is a banker, I can't think of why it's so awesome.

Germany blows, for a good reason... make that 7 million of them.

Japan pwns, see the first post. Now I know that Mongolia rulez. They've lived the same freaking way for 3000 years and haven't bitched about it at all. There's a country for ya.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

My reasons are simple. Shitty music scene here, great music scene in Sweden. The government pays you to be in a band in Sweden, the government pays you to be a cunt here in Oz. Also we talk like jerkoffs...

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Paladin_Hammer
    Wow, you just dissed everything good and that's worth mentioning about australia... were you ass-raped by a kangaroo? Or Steve Irwin? I'm sorry to insult you, but I'd like a reason for this giant ball of hate floating around the thread.

B.O.T- I think I get the idea that Sweden is the No. 1 most loved country here. But honestly, what's so great about it? Besides that fact that nearly everyone there is a banker, I can't think of why it's so awesome.

Japan pwns, see the first post. Now I know that Mongolia rulez. They've lived the same freaking way for 3000 years and haven't bitched about it at all. There's a country for ya.
    ...banker?

Thanks

Sweden sux0rz!

Thanks
    EP Points

Sug kuk!

Eh, I didn't say that! Really! You didn't see that, ok Del_Boy?

Thanks

Originally posted by Gheist
    Sweden sux0rz!
    Jag skal r�vknulla dig!

Or something like that...

Thanks

You know I'm right

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Howie
    Jag skal r�vknulla dig!

Or something like that...
    ska not skall! Skall is so damn old.

Ziegfried Guest

So, what were we discussing?

Thanks

Originally posted by Themikemachine
    I must say sweden! From what Ive heard its ANARCHY baby!!! Yeah, almost no rules. Everything is permitted there (at least from what Ive heard). Also Ireland (I think) pwnz all cuz men use skirts!! OH that pwnz!!
    The skirt thing, that's Scotland And they're not skirts, they're kilts
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Originally posted by Paladin_Hammer

They bitched, they took over most of the known world when they did, they just got bitched back.

Thanks
    EP Points

So in conclusion, I think we can all agree that the UK and the Scandinavian countries in Europe each kick an incredibly large amount of arse.

Thanks

JAPAN!! japan ownz most good game companys are from there

Thanks

Originally posted by Slim
    I agree heavily with Crusher and Skinner. Sweden owns all other countries. And Australia fucking sucks, it's just a shittier version of the US, with much fewer people. Kangaroos suck, Pavlova sucks, Steve Irwin sucks, I hate this country with a fiery, fiery passion.

Go Sweden!...
    I would like to know why that is. All those things were sterotypical, quite offensive and also, proved that all you know about Australia is the stereotypical way of it. In my city there are no kangaroos, wallabies... etc but most importantly, there is no Steve Irwin. I don't see how we are a copy of the US, they're very, very different from us. Could you please give us all an honest and proper opinion about why you hate our country with a fiery passion?
    You are the weenie.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just to clear it up for anybody who doesn't know, Slim is Australian. I'd like to think he's entitled to say whatever he wants about his own country.

Thanks

Indeed, I've lived here all my life and I hate it here. And we are Americanised as hell, atleast when it comes to consumerism. What's good about here? All the desert? By the way, kangaroos are half the reason lots of people want to come here, I was explaining that they suck. They don't box or carry you in their pouch, they just shit everywhere. Anyway, you're still in my good books Wildchild, as you seem to be a Muse fan...

Thanks

Ah. Where in Australia are you from? Melbourne isn't too much like America... But they have alot of their crap here, such as their awful childrens shows with the canned laughter... *shudders*
    I think Australia wouldn't have enough shops and such without other chains buying into here, but i'll be damned before this becomes a clone of America. Then again, i'm not too fond of the Greek Australians that i know, they're totally full of it, and apparently most of them are.

*Changes favourite country to Portugal* Nandos all the way. S2
    Last edited by Pienne; 2nd-July-2004 at 07:29.
    You are the weenie.

Thanks
    EP Points

Australia owns just live out in the country

Thanks

Uhhh, sorry to break it to you, but living in the country would be kinda, well, bad. But if you really want to, you should know whether you can manage without electricity or plumbing. ^.^ Most of the people are along the coastlines such as Melbourne, Queensland, Sydney, Darwin and Perth.
    You are the weenie.

Thanks
    EP Points

There's only 1 coutry i really hate, US. Other contries are fine. I like Spain and Germany, Sweden's not bad. I'd like to do snowboard in Sweden. Spain music rocks. Germany music also rocks. And Oktober Fest or whatever should I write it rocks. I don't drink beer usually, but beer in Germany rocks. Everything rocks in those coutries.

Most americans are big, fat, ugly or skinny like a cat. 1 or the other. Japan also rock. Videogames, cars, anime, cheap labour, (huh!). Asian ladies aren't bad too. Asia is cool, their fierce fighters. They don't use atomic bombs. they prolly still use kitana's and bo. Maybe some shurikens too. No one ever saw a cool american ninja, their always dumb and could die often, but their saved be their stupidity.

I think my favorite country is Japan then. But their too much pollution. I'm asthmatic. I would choke there. Russia is cooler then. I like cold, remembers me of Canada. Cold is way better than hot. You can drink pepsi without putting any ice cubes in it. But Russia is too cold, and I don't want to go and pee out in the cold, because my bladder would explode. So i don't like Russia that much. The African continent is full of diseases, but I like Egypt. But it's too hot do drink pepsi, so I don't like Egypt. I don't like UK or Australia because of their strong accent.

I guess i should go and live in Sweden, Germany of Spain, I can't figure out wich one is cooler. :\
    Since I can't vote for my coutry, I'll vote for these three.

Thanks
    EP Points

i dont mean livin out wit the dirt farmers i mean just out side of melbourne bout an hour and a half away

Thanks

Yeah, now THAT would kick total ass. Melbourne is a great place, but the border is where it's at, my area is pretty good, except my old school stares at me.... Yes, school, i'm talking about you.
    You are the weenie.

Thanks

China is awsome cause dragons

Thanks

Originally posted by polobunny
    There's only 1 coutry i really hate, US. Other contries are fine. I like Spain and Germany, Sweden's not bad. I'd like to do snowboard in Sweden. Spain music rocks. Germany music also rocks. And Oktober Fest or whatever should I write it rocks. I don't drink beer usually, but beer in Germany rocks. Everything rocks in those coutries.

Most americans are big, fat, ugly or skinny like a cat. 1 or the other. Japan also rock. Videogames, cars, anime, cheap labour, (huh!). Asian ladies aren't bad too. Asia is cool, their fierce fighters. They don't use atomic bombs. they prolly still use kitana's and bo. Maybe some shurikens too. No one ever saw a cool american ninja, their always dumb and could die often, but their saved be their stupidity.

I think my favorite country is Japan then. But their too much pollution. I'm asthmatic. I would choke there. Russia is cooler then. I like cold, remembers me of Canada. Cold is way better than hot. You can drink pepsi without putting any ice cubes in it. But Russia is too cold, and I don't want to go and pee out in the cold, because my bladder would explode. So i don't like Russia that much. The African continent is full of diseases, but I like Egypt. But it's too hot do drink pepsi, so I don't like Egypt. I don't like UK or Australia because of their strong accent.

I guess i should go and live in Sweden, Germany of Spain, I can't figure out wich one is cooler. :\
    Since I can't vote for my coutry, I'll vote for these three.
    I hate France. It is the worst country I have seen. People there are dirty as hell, well from the videos I saw in my french class anyway and from our trip there that the teacher told us to go on for French class.. The reason I hate it is due to the fact that my teacher instilled so much crap about france into us, it got to the point where I hated anything about that country, also the fact that they think they are better than everyone else. I found it funny to see whant happens when you type on google "french military victories" and hit the "I'm feeling Lucky" button. As for countries I like, I don't really know. I guess I like each and every country for one of the characteristics they have that makes them special, except for France .

Note: I am not saying I hate France due to your post, in real life this is how I feel about that country. I've been to France before too, so I am not basing this on just info from the tapes I saw in class.

Sig above thanks to crusher

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't like France either. I like Quebec Big difference that I hope you can understand someday. (including visiting quebec)

Thanks

Japan is pretty awesome. I had an opportunity to go last year. ^^ I think I'd be fun to New Zealand because it's just so damn pretty. Germany too! I'd love to go their too.

Thanks

Originally posted by Soapbox Ninja
    Japan is pretty awesome. I had an opportunity to go last year. ^^ I think I'd be fun to New Zealand because it's just so damn pretty. Germany too! I'd love to go their too.
    Guess which country this is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

So, what were we discussing?
    ....... I thought it was about countries that kick-ass, but I guess I was wrong.

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
    They bitched, they took over most of the known world when they did, they just got bitched back.
    Yea, that was nearly 2000-3000 years ago. I'm wasted on mountain dew right now so history is a blur to me. Ever since, they haven't fought any other war, fell to communism and/or capitaism. They've kept to themselves for a LONG-ass time.

And it's settled, AUSTRALIA PWNZ. So does Japan. Why? Australia has the best beer, women, and I can't get enough of out-back steakhouse (lol). Japan makes every game of the year.

Last edited by Paladin_Hammer; 3rd-July-2004 at 03:47.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER