View Poll Results: Seperation of Church and state: Does religion have any place in politics/gov't today?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

10 28.57%
  • No.

25 71.43%

Thread: Religion & Politics.

Hybrid View

Thanks

Fuck no it's the spelling police. Far better to understand than to be able to spell. You maroon. < /sarcasm >

Now, present an argument instead of becoming the emupara version of that annoying paperclip in office documents.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Morgan
    Fuck no it's the spelling police. Far better to understand than to be able to spell. You maroon. < /sarcasm >

Now, present an argument instead of becoming the emupara version of that annoying paperclip in office documents.
    Respect the clip, bitch. Oh yes, and the rest of the board members. I deeply dislike all forms of religion, hell you could call me an atheist version of Glen Benton, but I do not go around insulting or disrespecting those who believe in what they wish to. Only religious hypocrites, extremists/close-minded individuals, and pricks who go about with a "holier than thou" or a missionary-like attitude will taste my offensive anti-religious arguments, otherwise I do not like to provoke people as you seem to enjoy doing.

Edit: Getting back on the subject:

Well, not much argument here, as all the voters have selected No.
    Last edited by Soeru; 17th-October-2004 at 21:27.