Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We love surprises don't we? RE4 related...

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by KONAMI Man
    Hmm... Viewtiful Joe went multi...? I didn't know that...
    PS2 and GCN = (semi-)multi?

Thanks

You frool... Viewtiful Joe was never multi! VJ2 is, but not VJ!!

Everyone, please laugh and point at crusher... Yet again...

Thanks
    EP Points

...The question is, were you born this stupid or did something terrible happend later in your life? -__-

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/viewtifuljoe/

P-P-P-P-PWNED

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You frool... Viewtiful Joe was never multi! VJ2 is, but not VJ!!

Everyone, please laugh and point at crusher... Yet again...
    Uh, no. Let's point at you and laugh. For you are wrong. Viewtiful Joe's been on the PS2 for a month or two now.

Seriously, if you're going to try and make Crusher out to look the fool, make sure you're right first. Otherwise you just look twice as stupid.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion
    Uh, no. Let's point at you and laugh. For you are wrong. Viewtiful Joe's been on the PS2 for a month or two now.

Seriously, if you're going to try and make Crusher out to look the fool, make sure you're right first. Otherwise you just look twice as stupid.
    Exactly!

Thanks
    EP Points

I never posted shots of the RE4 demo Its quite fun

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, sure. It never worked with any of the loaders I attempted to load it with. If you'd be so kind to tell us how you managed to get it working, that'd be great.

Anyway, I played the US demo the other day at a Gamestop, and it was kinda cool. After all the hype, I was kinda underwhelmed though. I didn't have any expectations going in, but even so, I found myself going "meh", when I was done.

Thanks

Uh... Yeah... Apparently, this little critter just came out recently and went under my radar... But even so, had I made that post about a couple of months back, I'd still be right...

So yeah, let's laugh at crusher again...

Oh, the RE4 videos don't look that great game-play wise... Maybe because all you get to see is wooden boxes being blown up and stuff, and the villagers look pretty stupid, though somewhat relentless, I'll give 'em that...

Thanks
    EP Points

I bought the demo online, and used the swap disk. I didnt download it Its crazy in the village with the people trying to get into one of the buildings.

Teh Blue LED gamecube :

RE4 proof

Edit: Added this pic:

Thanks
    EP Points

Uh... Yeah... Apparently, this little critter just came out recently and went under my radar... But even so, had I made that post about a couple of months back, I'd still be right...

So yeah, let's laugh at crusher again...

Oh, the RE4 videos don't look that great game-play wise... Maybe because all you get to see is wooden boxes being blown up and stuff, and the villagers look pretty stupid, though somewhat relentless, I'll give 'em that...
    But the thing is, I wouldn't have made that post a couple of months back.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Borman
    I bought the demo online, and used the swap disk. I didnt download it Its crazy in the village with the people trying to get into one of the buildings. [/IMG]
    Ah, cool. Dude, I think the aiming system's a little wonkey, especially given how the villagers are able to bob and weave so well. I was trying to shoot one of the bastards in the head, but then he did some crazy dodge and stuck me with a pitch-fork.

Thanks
    EP Points

Its wierd at first, but you get use to it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Here's something intrested I found.

Resident Evil to End? posted by Temp on 11-10-2004 18:39

As most people suspected, there was a lot more to the PS2 port than what Capcom said in their press release.

Syobo Online just posted this:

"First off, the breaking of exclusivity in this case was not because of user demand, but a plan to boost the stock price, as some already understood, but it seems like there has been confrontation between the developers and the management who are following shareholders' instructions. Capcom nowadays is different to when Okamoto worked there, the development team's voice seems weaker than before.
    It also looks like a lot of skilled staff will leave the company after the GC version of 4 is finished. But the people behind this rebellion are the developers, and they ask that you don't blame Mikami or Kobayashi. The GC version of 4 is the last one that Mikami will be involved in, the PS2 version will be passed on to someone else. People who used to work at Capcom are also shocked by this news."

I was also unaware about the number of people who did not know Mikami was leaving. It was announced around April that Shinji would leave to work at Clover Studios, a new studio at Capcom, after RE4. What I didn't know was that Hideki Kamiya was also transferring to Clover Studios and that Okamoto has left Capcom completely. Hideki was next most likely person to head the Resident Evil series and now PS4 and PS7 are left with no directors of any great experience when it comes to RE or even survival horror.

Given that Kobayashi said RE4 would mark the end of the current storyline that revolves around the T-virus, Umbrella, etc and that future RE games would concentrate on a completely new and unrelated story, it would seem that RE as we know it will end with RE4.
    http://www.rehorror.net/index.php

Very intresting. I was quite unaware of all this. Especially that this will be the "end" of Resident Evil.

Thanks

Well, it was already hinted a long time ago by Mikami himself that the series would wrap up after the fourth game... I have to say I'm surprised about the departure of said people, but at the same time, I'm not... Since videogames are a huge business nowadays, the developer gets the short end of the stick when it comes to (ironically) creative freedom... Of course we knew the reason why RE4 went multi was fueled by monetary interests, that's no surprise...

So...

Well...

I dunno what to say, really...

Okamoto's gone... Mikami is no more... damn...

Thanks
    EP Points

Gone? Not really as they are leaving for Clover Studios. It's still Capcom.