Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: What the hell...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    My dad was in the armed forces.
    And he's a motherfuckingunemployedwhoringalcoholicasshole. Anyway I have a lot of misplaced anger. But my mum's the sane one in the house and nothing would make me hurt her. But I guess it's not the same with everyone, he probably had a messed up life, more than the usual messed up lives of all of us. However that in no way excuses him of what he did and even lesser exlpains it. And this friend of his, I dunno, maybe he's just one of those lost directionless delinquents acting on peer pressure. But these two need help. It's easy to say "let the rots muck in hell" but they really need some serious counselling.

I by no means was trying to jexcuse what he did, i think his real anger was in his father, and he took it out on her. Everyone handles anger differently. But i believe he was either really stupid, or had seriously overlooked mental problems. I dont think we'll ever find the answer, but the whole situation is sad. I mean in a sense, i was friends with a murderer. I dont condone waht he did at all, and i think hes terrible for what he did. But he was my friend, and i kind of have to step back and look. I never would have suspected him, i'm dissapointed, and i'm saddened by it. I'm even more sad that an old lady who loved her son is now dead. It just leaves me wondering, how many more people do i know, or are friends with are capable of this?

Thanks

Stop thinking about your abilities to judge people and how good or murderous your friends might end up being. A friend is a friend. You obviously wouldn't have become his friend if he had just finished getting rid of his mother. It's unfair to judge people when they're in certain circumstances. If you want to be/don't want to be someone's friend no one's going to stop you!

had seriously overlooked mental problems.
    How can you not overlook something that is causing you to overlook it in the first place?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Me and him had some nice conversations. He told me he hated school because he was picked on alot. Girls hated him too. He had somewhat of a girlfriend or whatever back in July. This was the last time i had heard from him. He told me he was sneaking out to go visit her because she was leaving for a month or something. He got online about an hour later, he said he got caught and his mom was mad at him. This was the last time i ever talked to him.

I think he had alot of misplaced anger. Maybe his dad did beat him. Maybe he took it out on his mom because he and his friend weren't strong enought to face his dad. His dad used to be in the armed forces, i forget which one. So he was probably strong. After all the jokes are finished, this is actually sad. Its sad that a most likely innocent old lady is dead, and its also sad these kind of crimes are committed by 14 year olds, who have whole lives ahead of them.

I concur, I did have one or two conversations with him before I started being a jerk to him (before I knew that he lied constantly) and he was alright... It's sad that he killed his mother, but mental disability or no mental disability he's going to jail for what he did, and it does make me feel sorry for him...

Slightly...
    You are the weenie.

Ziegfried Guest

If you were a girl, Fury, I'd like to have sex with you very many times. Winner.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegfried
    If you were a girl, Fury, I'd like to have sex with you very many times. Winner.
    What's stopping you now? Oh! You're not a girl, I get it. You're not a gay guy, you're a lesbian...I forgot to yell "Eureka" while I said that

Ziegfried Guest

What's stopping you now? Oh! You're not a girl, I get it. You're not a gay guy, you're a lesbian...I forgot to yell "Eureka" while I said that
    Dude. Quit obsessing, or I'm banning you.

Thanks

Stop thinking about your abilities to judge people and how good or murderous your friends might end up being. A friend is a friend. You obviously wouldn't have become his friend if he had just finished getting rid of his mother. It's unfair to judge people when they're in certain circumstances. If you want to be/don't want to be someone's friend no one's going to stop you!

How can you not overlook something that is causing you to overlook it in the first place?

You've misinterpreted my last 2 posts now. I was just musing at the fact that if one person i knew is capable of it, whose to say others aren't. I wasn't talking about being or not being friends with anyone.

Thanks

My fault. Sorry.
    I think it's more amusing what I am as myself capable of, and even more amusing is the fact that I am unaware of my capabilites.

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone is capable, absolutely anyone. Just most people will mentally stop themselves from killing (myself probably included).

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

Spawn.. Why the fuck didja do that for ?! You should have hired some bouncers to beat the crap outta your dad ! Cuz it's his fault you're in prison now.. Oh well... I'm gonna miss you buddy.

Your friend Serger.

P.S. I'll prolly call Spawn's dad soon. Link to the record will be posted here.

Thanks

Don't bring back dead ass threads. Four months? Die. No, seriously.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry, old threads are not allowed to be bought back.

Thread Closed.

Edit: endimic beat me to it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Theo
    Sorry, old threads are not allowed to be bought back.

Thread Closed.

Edit: endimic beat me to it
    You closed it while I was posting. I ended up re-opening it then clsoing it again.

Thanks

Hahahahah, good old HellSpawn. What an awesome thread.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸