Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anticipated realeases for 2005?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    Dude, it comes with a CD with a new track from the next album!
    Neato. I have really high hopes for their next album, WOTW was badass, I don't care what everyone else says.

Thanks

Rata Blanca are releasing a new album(or is already out) called: "La Llave de la Puerta Secreta"

I loved 'Magos, Espadas y Rosas' and 'El Camino del Fuego' was also a great album, can't wait for their new one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

<b>Death Cab For Cutie</b>
    - Not sure if it's coming out in 2005, but by the sounds of it they're in the process of recording or are just finishing recording (can't quite remember exactly what I read), but I'm in love with this band.
    <b>Bleed the Dream</b>
    - Released on April 26th, is a very good album that I'm in love with.

For the most part, I don't keep track of when albums are coming out. I just buy what I feel like when I see it on the shelves for a decent price.

Thanks

Tool's newest (Teleincision I think it was called, gonna be released mid-August) looks interesting. Hopefully, they don't screw it up.

Thanks

I'm really looking forward to the Tool album that is supposed to be released this year. Also, Korn is supposed to have a new one out by the end of the year. That should be pretty good too.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

<b>Korn</b> = dead. None of the stuff they're putting out anymore is worth getting.
    <b>Tool</b>, on the other hand, is still being consistent. You make a wise choice with that one.

Also, before I forget and it's already out, the new <b>Alkaline Trio</b> album, <i>Crimson</i>. I actually think it's out today...

Thanks

Let's see, looking at Metal Storm's release-lists now and I see something new I want:

* Karelia - Rise (30th May) - I liked their first album and they still got potential to make a great new album.

* In Extremo - Mein Rasend Herz (30th May) - I loved S�nder Ohne Z�gel and I wonder if this is just as good, I doubt it though.

* Obituary - Obituary (11th July) - They've released a sample and so far, it seems that people loves it. Haven't listened to it myself though...

* Gamma Ray - Majestic (September) - This is going to rule. Period.

* Stratovarius - Stratovarius (September) - I expect cheese and lots of it. Nothing else.

* Children Of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet? (14th September) - If they're continuing their style from Trashed, Lost and Strungout, I'm afraid this will suck major cock, but I still have my hopes up. Also, very original title, there's not like 32473473848 other bands that has used that title in a song or album.

* Helloween - ? (31st October) - Might rule, might suck. We'll see when the single Mrs. God is out.

Thanks

I personally like Korn's new stuff. I saw them at Project Revolution last year and they still kick ass. I do agree about Word Up and Another Brick in the Wall. Those covers were ok. They could do better than that.

Thanks

I hear they're going to feature a cover of Morbid Angel's "God of Emptiness" on the next album...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    I hear they're going to feature a cover of Morbid Angel's "God of Emptiness" on the next album...
    Seriously? Well, that would sure be an interesting thing to hear!

Thanks

coldplay's X & Y is the only cd i cna htink of right now.

next year, radiohead. whooooo!!!! x a lot.

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Howie
    Seriously? Well, that would sure be an interesting thing to hear!
    Yeah, I find it as interesting... as a toilet. Seriously, I actually kind of want to hear what this is going to sound like, I can't imagine Jon Davis' whimpery voice singing "Bow to me faithfully, bow to me splendiidly" or "Let the children come to me...", much less imagine him growling like David Vincent.
    Last edited by Soeru; 25th-May-2005 at 05:01.

Thanks

Hmm... Negator, a German black metal band that I got really into last year, is going to release their second album later this year entitled "Die Eisernen Verse". Sounds cool, I love their uber-grimness.

Cryptopsy are releasing a DVD entitled Trois-Rivieres Metalfest IV soon, I've got to fucking buy this. A new album in the works too. Same with that upcoming In Flames DVD...

Morbid Angel might start writing new material soon, since they're done touring and apparently are taking a break this summer. With David Vincent back in the band, will they do anything similar to what when he was around? Hope so, but if not, I'm still open to something new as long as it's still Morbid Angel. I just hope David doesn't leave now(or the band calls it quits, which is unlikely), because I think he was a big part of MA's image, message, and feel back then, their other vocalist was good but I don't think he represented MA as well as good ol' Vincent did.

Speaking of Morbid Angel, Pete Sandoval(drummer) sais that a new album from Terrorizer(oldschool grind/death band that he played in back the 80's with David Vincent) is in the works and due out this year. I've heard that song "Fear of Napalm" from Terrorizer and Vader's cover of it, so this will probably be very cool.

I really want to see a death metal band go primitive, like late 80's style, different than modern death metal but still having shiny recording quality. It would be orgasmic.

Thanks

The new HELLOWEEN studio album will be titled 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy' and will be released on the 31st of October 2005. The new HELLOWEEN songs inherit elements that connect to the lyrical concept of the first two highly successful 'Keeper OF The Seven Keys' albums. The new HELLOWEEN compositions offer intricate arrangements, many speed changes, gifted drum breaks and epic sounds. A renewed team spirit prevailing during pre-production encouraged the band members to hold intense rehearsal room sessions with a fresh inspiration, resulting in the band choosing "Keeper of The Seven Keys - The Legacy" as the title for their new album. The 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy" World Tour 2005/2006', is set for November 18th 2005 and will lead the band around the globe for roughly six months.

Everyone, start looking forward to it. Now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Howie
    The new HELLOWEEN studio album will be titled 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy' and will be released on the 31st of October 2005. The new HELLOWEEN songs inherit elements that connect to the lyrical concept of the first two highly successful 'Keeper OF The Seven Keys' albums. The new HELLOWEEN compositions offer intricate arrangements, many speed changes, gifted drum breaks and epic sounds. A renewed team spirit prevailing during pre-production encouraged the band members to hold intense rehearsal room sessions with a fresh inspiration, resulting in the band choosing "Keeper of The Seven Keys - The Legacy" as the title for their new album. The 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy" World Tour 2005/2006', is set for November 18th 2005 and will lead the band around the globe for roughly six months.

Everyone, start looking forward to it. Now.
    *pops a boner*

Damn, that really does sound promising... They better fucking come to the US...