Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who will win da beef?

Thanks

Default who will win da beef?

who do you think will win da beef between G-unit vs The game...

personally i dislike both of 'em but their battle is gettin heated especially afta game dropped 300 bars and runnin'. wut do u guys think

once a kid hit me with a can of beer, den he ran in fear, da next day dey found em hangin from a chandelier-rip-bigl-rip

Thanks

Yo son word gangsta playa hate slap bitches. Personally, I hope somehow, they both go to jail for life. :D

Thanks

No one will win "DA anything. LOL, actually typing "da" on the internet is so fucking hilarious. To answer your question, they will both shoot each other dead and I will laugh.

Thanks

lol 4 real, dat'll b a trip, but ever since 50 got rich da only law he breaks is litterin'
    and da game is prolly gonna go on the show blind date next cause he cant get a gurl without goin' on sum show(like when he got dumped on change of heart)

once a kid hit me with a can of beer, den he ran in fear, da next day dey found em hangin from a chandelier-rip-bigl-rip

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TobyNY
    No one will win "DA anything. LOL, actually typing "da" on the internet is so fucking hilarious. To answer your question, they will both shoot each other dead and I will laugh.
    Wont happen. no1 is gonna get shot and killed..

Thanks

ya even though i hate dem both, i wouldnt wish death on neone, but lyrically who do you guys think will win.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by �p1r�t�S_dc�
    Wont happen. no1 is gonna get shot and killed..
    Haha I know, I was being sarchastic. However, if it did happen, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, I'd just laugh.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by papoose
    ya even though i hate dem both, i wouldnt wish death on neone, but lyrically who do you guys think will win.

There beef will fade they will kiss and make up and that will be that... no winners..in a fist fight tho i think 50 would kick the games ass

and if they were to battle each other with freestyles i say 50

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by papoose
    Lyrically they cancel each other out, because two horrible rappers can't win against each other!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TobyNY
    Lyrically they cancel each other out, because two horrible rappers can't win against each other!
    Oh snap! Yeah, I'm not a fan of rap music, but if you're going to listen to rap, listen to Immortal Technique.

Thanks

ya 4 real 50's big. He prolly couldve been king of NY if his heart was as big as his mouth but its not and dat title goes to Papoose for now

50 was sick b4, listen to power of a dollar cd with columbia records he actually had sum good songs but now 50's soft
    Last edited by papoose; 18th-July-2005 at 22:51.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by papooseya
    4 real 50's big. He could prolly couldve been king of NY
    He could never have been king of New York, because at least 30% of people in NY listen to real Hip-hop and don't stand for his horribleness.

Quote Originally Posted by [foreverzero]
    Oh snap! Yeah, I'm not a fan of rap music, but if you're going to listen to rap, listen to Immortal Technique.
    Finally! Someone with a brain. I've been trying to tell everyone about how great non-mainstream rappers are.

Thanks

ya mainstream aint dat good but i still check it out, but i also listen to underground. my fav. underground rapper is papoose and my fav all time rapper is Bigl-RIP

Mikey_ Guest

50 will win. he's the one thats famous. the one who makes the money and the one who makes thing happen in g-unit. the game is a nobody next to 50. and for god's sake...naming himself after a wrestler's nick name... *cough* unoriginal *cough*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by .:][AngeluS][:.
    50 will win. he's the one thats famous. the one who makes the money and the one who makes thing happen in g-unit. the game is a nobody next to 50. and for god's sake...naming himself after a wrestler's nick name... *cough* unoriginal *cough*
    I'd like to see the "The Game" the rapper against Triple H in a real fight. Or better yet in a no holds barred match. Triple H would cripple him, LOL.