Page 7 of 429 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Don't feel bad about Zelda - I bought that game (gold cartridge) back when it came out, and I actually never beat it until about 5 months ago. I made it all the way to the Shadow Temple way back in the day, and then flat out quit playing it. I picked it up a while back and went through the whole game and then went right through Majora's Mask (which is way underrated). Back to topic: Just finished Contra and Super C for NES (retro night!)
    HOW THE HELL COULD YOU BEAT SUPER C!!!!!

I've played that game so many times, and tried passing it with my cousin and nothing, I've reached as far as right after the Birds Eye View stage the second one thats all sandy, the level after that one.

anywho games ive beaten lately are:

1) LoZ: Twilight Princess HD Wii U ( its my 10th time)
    2) LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D (1st time I've played it on the 3DS but ive played the original on N64 about 100 times I LOVE THAT GAME)
    4) Conkers Bad Fur Day ( now this game is fucking awesome glade I never gave it/ sold it)
    THE LEGEND OF

....2BKURUPT....

Thanks

Not sure, but one of my friends recently 100%'ed Mario Galaxy 2.

Thanks

Dark Souls 3 (PC)
    Shovel Knight
    Starbound

Thanks

Mario kart doubledash for the 6th time haha

Thanks

Meerio 64 ma boi

Thanks

Yesterday was a great day.
    I have beaten Circus Charlie!

Thanks
    EP Points

Thumbs up

I have a horrible record...but GTA V PS4.. mostly drove around. Ending was oh. Didn't have to wait.

Also LEGO City Undercover on PC crashes aside enjoyed it a lot.

Lastly Déjà Vu on PS4.. my first game love.
    - Love & Argue is like Religion & War -

Thanks

Well i recently got the old oblivion 4 elder scrolls out during my younger days i loved playing it on my computer i then got skyrim much later an when it was still considered great graphics. I was dissapointed in the lack of depth in the game as compared to 4. So i went back took me 120 hours of game play i believe i have done everything can main quest all, guilds that i am a part of i am the boss lol, skooma raids helping find missing people, i now plan to grid search the map to locate every cave, shrine and fort that out there.

I dont know of many gamers wo can say they have gone that far, yes its a old game with dated graphics but its way deeper than skyrim would ever have been.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar29 View Post
    Well i recently got the old oblivion 4 elder scrolls out during my younger days i loved playing it on my computer i then got skyrim much later an when it was still considered great graphics. I was dissapointed in the lack of depth in the game as compared to 4. So i went back took me 120 hours of game play i believe i have done everything can main quest all, guilds that i am a part of i am the boss lol, skooma raids helping find missing people, i now plan to grid search the map to locate every cave, shrine and fort that out there.

I dont know of many gamers wo can say they have gone that far, yes its a old game with dated graphics but its way deeper than skyrim would ever have been.
    I'm so jealous! I have the game waiting to download on Amazon but I can only use the public library computers nowadays... Dude there's no shame involved! Oblivion, even Morrowind are beyond totally legit; remember when Oblivion first came out, and how huuuge every small improvement was? One of my best buddies practically worshiped Sheogorath- I was always so jealous that he could play Oblivion at all, back then... I'm so looking forward to being able to ^^

It'd take a lot of patience, though, for you to hit up like eeeeevery Oblivion Gate O_o that's something I wanna do though, sometime, too.

[ To stay on-topic: recently I beat.. OK I'm pretty close to beating FFV, again ]
    Currently playing:
    ~~ Pokemon Emerald on VBA ~~ Star Ocean on ZSNES ~~ Tales of Phantasia on ZSNES ~~ Star Ocean: The Second Story on ePSXe ~~ Breath of Fire III on ePSXe

Thanks

For me, that game would be Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly.

Thanks

Last game I beat was Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Nintendo Switch)
    Last edited by Gamexyz; 15th-September-2018 at 14:41.

Thanks

As of right now Mother 3, playing Earthbound now

Thanks

I recently played through Cyberpunk 2077. I liked the story, and most of the game mechanics. I didn't encounter any game-breaking bugs. The experience was pleasant overall. I really liked Johny (probably because of Keanu Reeves).

Thanks
    EP Points

I recently defeated the Pokemon League on Gold. I learned Ice Punch was MVP against Lance. I basically chumped the champ.

I was expecting a fight, but. no.

Thanks

I just recently finished the entire Legacy of Kain Series again and no matter how many times i go through them its still fun to masacre countless people and feast on there corpses.
    The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!