Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Nintendo Guild.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default The Nintendo Guild.

Although Sony and Microsoft have foolishly tried to entice us with new fangled features such as DVD playback, internet gaming and car valeting While-U-Wait(TM), we still stand strong. The sales figures may say otherwise, but all true gamers know that these false idols cannot touch Nintendo, the single greatest gaming company in the world.

This is a guild for myself and other fellow fanboys who wish to worship at the almighty altar of Nintendo. Future PS3 and XBox 360 owners may well be looking forward to Generic Street Racing Tournament 6, but we will have the last laugh comrades! The Revolution is on the horizon, and this console generation, true gaming shall reign supreme once again.

Our enjoyment is assured, our future clear for all to see. Our status is legendary and our time is now! Stand up and join the Nintendo Guild!

MEMBERS
    Cosmic
    Shy Guy
    Hangman
    psychofox
    Megalith
    ultrninja
    Darth Lucxus
    Davemc
    Jackofdiamonds
    ChimpoUA
    lagwagon_87
    Shawn Michaels
    B-Rad
    samarjit
    Last edited by Cosmic; 25th-October-2005 at 20:56.

Thanks

I'm in! Can a Nintendo Character join this guild?

Be the chief but never the lord.
    -Lao Tzu

Thanks
    EP Points

Why of course you can. Always nice to have a celebrity member!

Thanks

I'm in. Nintnedo - making consoles cheap now to make up for N64 cart prices.

NINTENDO!
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

I'm in, as you can see I'm a big fan of Nintendo's greatest game character bar Mario himself, Link.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychofox
    I'm in, as you can see I'm a big fan of Nintendo's greatest game character bar Mario himself, Link.
    We have to creat a guild: Game Characters (Nintendo) hehehehe

-Lao Tzu

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, let's get things started here.

Which Nintendo systems do you all own? I have the following: SNES, GBC, GBA and GameCube. Future purchases include a DS (should be getting that in a week or two), a Revolution and possibly a classic Game Boy. How about you guys?

Thanks

A NES that urr, works once every 1000th time 2 SNES's, a see-through original Game Boy (Star Wars pack, woo), 2 N64's and a GameCube. I'd like to get a DS, but this doesn't seem like it will happen. Getting myself a Revolution though is pretty much given.

EDIT - Also got a Donkey Kong Jr. Tabletop Game&Watch...thing. http://www.computermuseumgroningen.nl/games/donkey.jpg One of them.
    Last edited by Hangman; 17th-August-2005 at 19:09.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Count me in!

My current collection of Nintendo products includes a GBA SP, GBC, N64, GCN and a defunct SNES. I might get the Revolution in the future. But I'm a little torn between it and the PS3 currently.

Thanks

I have a Gameboy Pocket, I used to own an N64, a GBA, a GBA SP, a DS, and a Gamecube.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks

Oh god, I just have a N64 and the classic Gameboy. I play roms of Snes, GB, GBC and GBA in my computer. I don't have a Gamecube or a Nintendo DS, here in my country the things are very expensive...

-Lao Tzu

Thanks

In the Mushroom Kingdom? Does it cost you 20 Mushrooms and 1 Golden Mushroom?

I have a SNES emulator too, but i've been playing my PSX emulator a lot more recently (only for the brilliant RPG's square provided for them during their absence from the N64 and other great games) so just been too busy with them to be honest.

Thanks

can i join?
    my avatar is in several japanese nintendo games
    and i'm wearing a nintendo shinrt

Thanks
    EP Points

Megalith and ultrninja, welcome aboard.

Nice collections guys. I'm thinking of buying some more SNES games over eBay. There used to be three second-hand stores near me that I used to buy them from, but two have closed and the other just stopped selling them. Right now though, there's a mint copy of Chrono Trigger (Japanese) on eBay UK for �20 and I'm tempted to go for it...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychofox
    In the Mushroom Kingdom? Does it cost you 20 Mushrooms and 1 Golden Mushroom?

I have a SNES emulator too, but i've been playing my PSX emulator a lot more recently (only for the brilliant RPG's square provided for them during their absence from the N64 and other great games) so just been too busy with them to be honest.
    20 mushrooms and 1 golden mushroom is just the price of a gamecube, hehehe.
    Last edited by Shy Guy; 17th-August-2005 at 20:08.

-Lao Tzu