Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Pedophilia, molestation, etc.

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by malice2501
    Actually, midgets prefer the term "Little Person", to them, saying midget is just like saying fag, so it is appropriate. And to me, this is just an opinion, if you want to have sex with another male, no matter age or situation, then you are a fag, a homo, a player on the other team. Seems to stick fine.

And you never answered if you are for gay pride or not.
    fair enough. those are you opinions. and i'm not evans, so i'm not answering that gay pride thing.

Thanks

either way, i have work in the morning. i would give you some good rep for this if i hadnt given you some already.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    Evans, so are you all for gay pride then?
    When I see homosexuals acting out, I'm as disgusted by the lack of manners they present as when confronted to heteros who whistle at the sight of a beautiful women or vice versa. If you're thinking about parades and the likes, I don't care. Don't us, heteros, have our car shows and the likes? I don't see your point here. Care to put it more clearly, if I haven't answered it yet?

Thanks

most of the car shows i know of have nothing to do with sex.

Mikey_ Guest

you've seen gay pride parades where the men are humping each other like wild jack rabits? if not keep quiet and give me +rep for what? lol busting your chops?

Thanks
    EP Points

Then you should change shows, most are usually littered with boobs and buttocks. I don't care, it's just that I don't see the point. I have the strippers for that. I want cars, motors, turbos and chrome. I want REAL bumpers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    When I see homosexuals acting out, I'm as disgusted by the lack of manners they present as when confronted to heteros who whistle at the sight of a beautiful women or vice versa. If you're thinking about parades and the likes, I don't care. Don't us, heteros, have our car shows and the likes? I don't see your point here. Care to put it more clearly, if I haven't answered it yet?
    I don't see why you brought me having any point into this... it was just a question. Comparing car shows to gat parades... human beings are more imporatant then cars, you know.

If you don't care, then it's all good.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    you've seen gay pride parades where the men are humping each other like wild jack rabits? if not keep quiet and give me +rep for what? lol busting your chops?
    well, yes. and +rep for having a decent conversation.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    Errr, I have. In Qu�bec, people are REALLY tolerant. You won't see cocks, but tits and butts.

Ever seen the Carnivale, in Rio? AWESOME. Why? Easy, people don't fucking care. If it was the same here, it would be even better. We could focus more on the real problems. Alas...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    I don't see why you brought me having any point into this... it was just a question. Comparing car shows to gat parades... human beings are more imporatant then cars, you know.

If you don't care, then it's all good.
    I don't. I couldn't. There's nothing to care about.
    BTW, it's just weird when someone drops by just for a question not meant to take the argument further or on another level. Just so you know. (Just.)

Errr, you're a girl, it shows.

-Gay pride= almost naked guys and gals. For the gays.

-Car show= almost naked gals. For men, or lesbians, but they'd have to care for cars, I guess.

If I don't care for the exposure of women for the pleasure of men, why should I for the same thing but for the gays? That was my point.

Thanks

In England, normaly it is not like that at a car show. At least, it never used to be when I went to them as a child. I don't really say I wound like to see either, lesbien's or gay's. They both smell like puff.

Thanks

I can say like this... two of my friends have told me that they had been sexually abused by someone in their family. That's a huge number, as i dont have 500 female friends

I've come to the conclusion that Sweden is a nation of Pedophils.... Sorry swedes, but that's the harsh truth.

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks
    EP Points

I agree with molestation if the kids are between 15 and 16 yrs old.

No actually, those kids should be shot.
    And the molestors should be shot, while at it.

Thanks

I don't think it is deserving of death...
    life in prison at most, depending on the situation, motive, and so forth.

Thanks
    EP Points

I said while at it, because there were some bullets left.
    I have a little problem with 15-16yrs old kids those days Or they got a problem with me...