Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Applied for college

Thanks

don't worry about it xaenn, evolution is coming again and there will be two types of humans: intelligent and unintelligent.

Thanks

Actually with the way that society keep ll alive, and it's usually the stupid that reproduce the most, our society and law and justic system make us victims to reverse evolution. So we could be devolving down a chain. Evolution will happen even slower in humans than any other species.
    No...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Man
    don't worry about it xaenn, evolution is coming again and there will be two types of humans: intelligent and unintelligent.
    I'm sorry I don't understand, what is the purpose of this intermittent evolution again? Aren't there already two types of people? Maybe three, the ignorant.

Thanks

Well relative ignorance is a fixable thing, but being stupid or smart are simply traits you must live your life with. You can be smart and ignorant, you can be stupid and knowledgable. Don't imply simple because people are ignorant they are stupid, or because they know something that makes them smarter.
    No...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terill
    Well relative ignorance is a fixable thing, but being stupid or smart are simply traits you must live your life with. You can be smart and ignorant, you can be stupid and knowledgable. Don't imply simple because people are ignorant they are stupid, or because they know something that makes them smarter.
    Did I imply that?
    I was actually careful not to imply that, which is why I put it (ignorance) in a different category.
    Anyway, I don't in the first place believe that intelligence is relative. I was merely questioning Man on what he (?) thought was the purpose of the evolution since I already think those two categories of people exist, but of course, no one can absolutely fit into a certain jar.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    Did I imply that?
    I was actually careful not to imply that, which is why I put it (ignorance) in a different category.
    Anyway, I don't in the first place believe that intelligence is relative. I was merely questioning Man on what he (?) thought was the purpose of the evolution since I already think those two categories of people exist, but of course, no one can absolutely fit into a certain jar.
    yeah they exist now and have in the past, but the way in which they will exist in the future is very different from anything we've known.

Thanks

yeah they exist now and have in the past, but the way in which they will exist in the future is very different from anything we've known.
    Which is what I'm trying to find out, Mr. Man, is to what this evolution will achieve?

Anyway, seemingly either you don't want to answer or you're just plain silly. I'm not going to spam any further based on those two.

Thanks

How the hell did this forum get here? Look at the title then read dingy's post....I'm confused. Man....talk about off-topic
    No...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terill
    How the hell did this forum get here? Look at the title then read dingy's post....I'm confused. Man....talks off-topic
    If truth be told.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    Which is what I'm trying to find out, Mr. Man, is to what this evolution will achieve?

Anyway, seemingly either you don't want to answer or you're just plain silly. I'm not going to spam any further based on those two.
    well I'd have to journey into the future to find out with the use of a functional time machine...all I can say however is that slavery will be a common thing.

Thanks

well I'd have to journey into the future to find out with the use of a functional time machine...all I can say however is that slavery will be a common thing.
    I somehow had a feeling you were going to point towards slavery...I don't think mankind will go so far back. Futher, at this theoretically point of future our technology will probably make slavery useless.

Thanks

think planet of the apes, except we will be enslaving a different animal.

(first person to pm me that animal gets +100 points)

Thanks

http://www.kurzweilai.net/index.html?flash=1

According to this guy, technology will double some much more quickly....just read about it.
    No...