Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gigs for 2007

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I'm going to be there for sure since I bought my tickets yesterday . Keep me posted. Ah, Jordan, interesting place. Why not ask Queen Rania herself ?

You'll probably come by road, right ? I heard going by road in the arab countries is pretty convenient.. Unless there isn't any roadway to Jordan..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    Well, I'm going to be there for sure since I bought my tickets yesterday . Keep me posted. Ah, Jordan, interesting place. Why not ask Queen Rania herself ?

You'll probably come by road, right ? I heard going by road in the arab countries is pretty convenient.. Unless there isn't any roadway to Jordan..
    Heh wouldn't we have loved it if it were that convenient?

I need to check how much an air ticket costs to Dubai these days, which I don't be predict to be much. That's the deciding factor whether I'll come by road or air. I'd rather save all the money I can and keep the rest for all the booze.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm guessing that it's going to be cheapest by Royal Jordanian. That's the good thing about Dubai, most airlines have good deals for the place since it's a huge tourist destination. I read about this deal earlier with Gulf Air where tickets were dirt cheap, like barely $20 US to various arab countries. (from Dubai, that is..)

Thanks

I'm guessing that it's going to be cheapest by Royal Jordanian. That's the good thing about Dubai, most airlines have good deals for the place since it's a huge tourist destination. I read about this deal earlier with Gulf Air where tickets were dirt cheap, like barely $20 US to various arab countries. (from Dubai, that is..)
    I think it'll be a little more expensive than that.. probably around 150USD since ticket costs bloat around the time they start the Dubai Summer Festival. We'll see.

I'm a little surprised you know all this stuff considering you don't actually live near the Arab region.

Thanks

So I was gonna post here but seeing all the "I'm gonna see Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom and Steven Seagal" I thought it was gonna be silly to post here, but...eh.

Chili Peppers it's suppossed to have a concert in Guadalajara, México, if everything goes well I'll go, but many radio stations are rumoring that possibly My Chemical Romance will be in my city, so... We've had good concerts per year, 2004: Blink 182, 2005: White Stripes (DAMN AWESOME.) and 2006: The Killers (OMG.) so I expect to keep that line here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Megalith View Post
    I think it'll be a little more expensive than that.. probably around 150USD since ticket costs bloat around the time they start the Dubai Summer Festival. We'll see.

I'm a little surprised you know all this stuff considering you don't actually live near the Arab region.

I'm actually studying in Dubai. Moved there four months ago, and going to be living the better part of the year over there . So you could say it's my new home, thus the new insight into the arab world. Right now in India, back home on holiday until the beginning of Feb, that's when session starts once more and I return to the arab world. =D

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll be going to the Byron Bay Blus and roots festival in April, don't know which days I'll go, though.

Lineup - http://www.bluesfest.com.au/lineup2007.html
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

I'm actually studying in Dubai. Moved there four months ago, and going to be living the better part of the year over there . So you could say it's my new home, thus the new insight into the arab world. Right now in India, back home on holiday until the beginning of Feb, that's when session starts once more and I return to the arab world. =D
    That explains alot. You knew things only a local would, and that scared me. Good luck in your adventures in the Arab world!

Thanks

Planning to see:

23rd Feb
    Decapitated (PL)
    Phazm (FR)
    Hate (PL)
    Blindead (PL)

All in the Voodoo lounge in Dublin, haven't bought the tickets yet...

Would have love to see Visceral Bleeding and Psycroptic playing with Deicide tomorrow but my funds are rather low due to saving up for Wacken and Uni stuff this September.

Thanks

Testament - Feb 9th (fuck. yes.)
    Toxic Holocaust - Mar 16th
    Slayer - Apr 19th

There's rumors of Vader and Sodom coming here this year also, if so, going to both of those gigs..

Thanks

i'll be seeing Slayer, Mastodon and Lamb of God in april...
    Trogdor, Trogdor

Trogdor was a man
    Uhh...Maybe he was a Dragon-Man
    Uhh...Maybe he was just a Dragon
    Uhm...but he was still

Trogdor, Trogdor

Burninating the countryside
    Burninating the peasants
    Buriniating all the people
    in their Thatched Roof Cottages

Thatched Roof Cottages

And The Trogdor Comes in The Night.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've currently added NIN to my list, still need to buy Steven Seagal Tickets and Porcupine tickets, tempted to go for Kreator and Celtic Frost, and possibly cradle of filth for comedy value

Thanks

Megadeth is hitting my city in March.. I can't really afford it though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Probably going to see Enter Shikari in March since they're literally playing five minutes down the road from me, and my friend and I are trying to work out the cheapest way to get to Coachella. Fingers crossed...

Thanks

Hopefully, I will be purchasing my ticket for Suffocation later today. I just wish I knew which support band(s) they've lined up.