Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Hybrid View

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acid303404 View Post
    Im looking for a PC old-school game, I think it was called "Big Red Racing" or something. It featured a couple vehicles (Maybe 3), especially something that was probably a 4 x 4 Monster Truck and you could go all-terrain. You could make some crazy glitchcy fail sequences, it was great! Reminded me of Stunts (PC). There physics were right off! Around the time Lemmings 3D came out. Can you lovely people help me? -A
    Stop thinking. It's called Big Red Racing. DOSGame.
    ANd you thought you had forgotten about the name of a game
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

I am looking for an old-ish PC game. It is a puzzle game in which you have stages you have to solve. I remember four of the stages. One is where you have to beat a world chess-champion by copying him and making the world-chess-champions play against each other. Another one is a car with not enough lug-nuts and you have to put only a few lug-nuts on each hubcap. I don't remember the solutions to the two other stages but one deals with keeping a prisoner from escaping and the other was getting a unicyclist across a tightrope.

The tools to find the solutions were something like, copy, rotate, change size, change material. And had someone that looked like Einstein explain the game. I would really like to try at the puzzles now that I am older and see just how hard they really were.

-Unsolved

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gillard View Post
    I am looking for an old-ish PC game. It is a puzzle game in which you have stages you have to solve. I remember four of the stages. One is where you have to beat a world chess-champion by copying him and making the world-chess-champions play against each other. Another one is a car with not enough lug-nuts and you have to put only a few lug-nuts on each hubcap. I don't remember the solutions to the two other stages but one deals with keeping a prisoner from escaping and the other was getting a unicyclist across a tightrope.

The tools to find the solutions were something like, copy, rotate, change size, change material. And had someone that looked like Einstein explain the game. I would really like to try at the puzzles now that I am older and see just how hard they really were.

-Unsolved
    It isn't one of the Dr. Brain games released by Sierra, is it?
    There was Castle of Dr Brain, followed by Island of Dr Brain. After that there were some spinoffs I think.... Dr Brain kinda resembled Einstein.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    It isn't one of the Dr. Brain games released by Sierra, is it?
    There was Castle of Dr Brain, followed by Island of Dr Brain. After that there were some spinoffs I think.... Dr Brain kinda resembled Einstein.
    I looked through the Dr. Brain games and none look right. This game has less logic puzzles and more creative thinking puzzles. The game also did not have a hub area like a castle. It was just a menus that one clicked through to get the puzzle.