Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Hybrid View

Thanks

Theres this pc game i got a demo for at the grocery store of all places. It had basic graphics. It was a side and vertical scroller that had a kid who went around a graveyard killing monsters, i think he had a dog. It wasnt zombies ate my neighbors, the graphics were closer to 8 bit than 16. my parents never bought me the game or something happened. i played the levels i could but after a while i got bored and agitated i couldnt have the actual game, and long since lost it. i think it was on a big black floppy disk.

Thanks

I played a game as a kid, it was for the PC.

So you start off in some sort of a jungle as a girl with blond hair and you get power up's (but its not metroid, im not sure if there are power ups or not) you get a spear or a bow, its been like 6-7 years since i playedi t, but it was on a old 1999 computer, the game is long and it had stuff like hidden secrets. can anyone help me out? its bugging the hell out of me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doomdiger View Post
    I played a game as a kid, it was for the PC.

So you start off in some sort of a jungle as a girl with blond hair and you get power up's (but its not metroid, im not sure if there are power ups or not) you get a spear or a bow, its been like 6-7 years since i playedi t, but it was on a old 1999 computer, the game is long and it had stuff like hidden secrets. can anyone help me out? its bugging the hell out of me.
    While I´m hardly a pc game expert, I remember this one that could be what you are looking for, Jill of the Jungle, a shareware DOS game from the early 90´s
    jill1.png

Thanks

Hello, so i played a game when i was a kid, i barely remember how the game goes but I played it on an old old computer it was about a boy or a girl who had a dream and the real game would start on the dream, the little person will go on different screen collecting pizza slices and soda cans while running away from an aliens and thats all i can remember right now, i really hopeyou can help me out...thank you

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by G48174 View Post
    Hello, so i played a game when i was a kid, i barely remember how the game goes but I played it on an old old computer it was about a boy or a girl who had a dream and the real game would start on the dream, the little person will go on different screen collecting pizza slices and soda cans while running away from an aliens and thats all i can remember right now, i really hopeyou can help me out...thank you
    40 Winks?

Thanks

Yes, thanks you very much. Time to relive some child hood memories .

Thanks

I played this game a while back, I think it was on Playstation or xbox but I'm not entirely sure. I remember you played as a fighter/barbarian who rode a lion. I think there were dinosaurs could kill and the one level I remember was full of puddles of lava.

Thanks

Default Thanks

It's pretty easy to understand
    Thanks

Thanks

I have two games that I was wondering what the names were for them? I used to go to an arcade in Chinatown New York City and they had alot of obscure games in there. I used to play this one outer space shooter and the aliens were like big bright butterflies and the machine was quite loud. The other game I used to play was like a western style game. The guy was riding a horse and riding along a railroad track. You could shoot and when you wanted to dodge stuff you hit a button and you'd spin around under the horse and back up again. I know it sounds weird....but it was a cool game. Any ideas?????? Thanks in advance for your help.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tcountry627 View Post
    I have two games that I was wondering what the names were for them? I used to go to an arcade in Chinatown New York City and they had alot of obscure games in there. I used to play this one outer space shooter and the aliens were like big bright butterflies and the machine was quite loud. The other game I used to play was like a western style game. The guy was riding a horse and riding along a railroad track. You could shoot and when you wanted to dodge stuff you hit a button and you'd spin around under the horse and back up again. I know it sounds weird....but it was a cool game. Any ideas?????? Thanks in advance for your help.....
    Hi tcountry627

I don't know about the shooter, maybe you could give more details (scrolling, approximate year...). About the western game it's probably Sunset Riders.

SSRID01.gif

Thanks

Hi Promizoulin....thanks for the answer. That might be it. I'll download it and check it out. The space game I was talking about was in the arcade probably in the early to mid 80's. Just bright butterfly looking spaceships....and very beepy and screechy. I have no idea what company put it out. I'm sure my added info doesn't help a bit. Thanks again for your help.....

Thanks

Hi Promizoulin....thanks for the answer. That might be it. I'll download it and check it out. The space game I was talking about was in the arcade probably in the early to mid 80's. Just bright butterfly looking spaceships....and very beepy and screechy. I have no idea what company put it out. I'm sure my added info doesn't help a bit. Thanks again for your help.....
    Couold it have maybe been Devilzone?

Thanks

Maybe Galaga?
    Worst thing about gaming is being unable to remember the name of games you had fun with...and lag.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Thanks

I have looked all over the internet for this one...can't find this game anywhere:

I played it when I was like 6 years old, so sorry if my memory is not quite accurate. It was either a DOS or Apple II game because I was playing Number Munchers and Reader Rabbit around the same time, and it was on a huge black floppy disk. And it may or may not have been part of a compilation of games, because I remember vaguely having an extra menu where I chose this game and never played the other games on the disk, but not sure if it was part of a compilation or not...shady memory.

The gameplay is opposite of Frogger. Instead of moving upward, you are moving downward by gravity. You play as a blocky man who hangs from moving platforms. He has to let go of a platform and can fall as long as he wants without getting hit by one of the many moving enemies. I say "enemies" but I think they were either random shapes or birds flying across his path horizontally (as he fell vertically downward). Anyway, as he falls, he can grab onto other moving platforms along the way to avoid danger. Finally, he has to land in little areas at the bottom just like in Frogger to get points. There is a timer too. The moving platforms are many different colors, and the graphics are very blocky, as I recall.

If you know this game, PLEASE tell me because I've been looking for it for a long time and it is a fond memory from my very early childhood. Thanks.

Thanks

i don't forgot the game..ninja gaiden for ps2..the problem is that i can't find them!!!