Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Damn Skateboards!

SomeUserGuy Guest

there's two different topics here. more spam than necessary. (hehe, i just added another spam!).

Thanks

Skateboarding protection ----> protection for sex. This is sad. I'm sure this is not what Sephires was looking for when he started this thread, so STOP IT!

Thanks

errr....... i screwed up my ankle from sk8bordin too, like a year ago, and i dunt know how i did it. and i just got it recently checked and the docter tells me that i need surgery. but i dunt think im gonna sk8 once my ankle is better.

Thanks

I'm sure it's fun, but skateboarders run the risk of injury. Oh well, this is an inherent "flip side of the coin" to most sports.

Do you wear knee pads or shoulder pads? I don't think that these help much because when push comes to shove, a hard piece of plastic is only going to prevent an ugly scrap. They transmit the force from the impact virtually undiminished (but to only a slightly larger surface area) to the shoulder or knee. Plus they're quite expensive considering their function.

Helmets are important though because they provide padding for the brain. And with a messed brain, we wouldn't and couldn't participate in these forums anymore, could we?

Thanks

errr......... you cant wear paddding on your ankles/feet. and most injuries dont come because we dont wear helmets or pads (i hate wearing pads and helmets).

RaNDOM Guest

I'm just happy to be able to stand on a skateboard and go forward. Then again, i guess i do that on escalators as well, so the difficulty level for my skateboarding escapades isn't all that high, is it? my only skateboarding accident to date is a broken thumb, and that's been healed up a while, so... *slinks off*

Thanks

skate boarding is the mad note nothing compares to how much fun u can have with 1 (imho) as you can see sk8in is my everything of choice and seph i didnt know u skated

o and **** all you people who say to wear a helmet or pads thats just ****in gay... and yes it is worth the fall cuz ya get back up

Zerostrike Guest

Damn, hope you get better. I had a skateboard once, I didn't really use it much.

Thanks

Helmets and pads don't stop twisted ankles anyway.

Random, your sig doesn't show. It's about time someone told you.