Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which of these RPGs...

Danny Swazz Guest

Default Which of these RPGs...

Which of these RPGs would you suggest over the others.

Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy Tactics, or Legend of Mana?

I'm on a slooow connection so, yeah, downloading em before it's too late is a big problem for me.
    Chrono Cross is 2 friggin CDs. Anyone have any idea what's on the 2nd and if I need it right away?

Thanks

Now you didn't have to say that you were downloading them (that makes you lose brownie points). I'd say that Chrono Cross is the best out of those three, but then again, Final Fantasy Tactics was never my style, so I did not gain the appreciation that it perhaps so richly deserved.

On the second disc of Chrono Cross is, let me see, the second half of the game. So I guess you don't need it right away, but you definitely need it at some point if you intend on finishing Chrono Cross.

Thanks

Yeah, definately go with Chrono Cross. That is unless you like strategy RPGs, in which case I'd suggest FF Tactics. And I didn't like Legend of Mana very much at all.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

how can you not like legend of mana?! i played it back in the day on the good old snes, it was my fave RPG (becides FF3), just get the snes version, its 600 times smaller, and it probbly has the same content as the psx version (except a couple of fvm's)

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

Thanks

Legend of Mana isn't Secret of Mana. Two different games. Secret of Mana is good. Legend of Mana is not.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

WolferGiga Guest

Uhhh, Legend of Mana is a lot different than Secret of Mana (Seiken Dentsu or something like that). It's better in every category. I suggest Legend of Mana highly. It's one of my favourite RPGs.

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

o, duh. i feel stupid, dont listen to me

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

battousai Guest

go for fft tactics... it's areally good game... but if you're not into strategy games, go for chrono cross

Thanks

Like elhaym said, it depends highly on what kind of game you want. If you want the classic RPG, go for Chrono Cross. But if you like strategy, try FF tactics. I didn't like Legend of Mana a lot either.

Originally posted by Maison Gray:
    Legend of Mana isn't Secret of Mana. Two different games. Secret of Mana is good. Legend of Mana is not.
    LOL. I like the way you put that, Maison. Very brief yet powerful. Legend of Mana was, unexpectedly different from Secret of Mana. And one more thing, Secret of Mana is not the same thing as Seiken Densetsu (which was like Secret of Mana 2 or 3 depending on which system you go by). I loved Secret of Mana - the gameplay was excellent though the story was okay and character development was, to say the least, minimal. Legend of Mana was kind of a letdown for me.

Thanks

Chrono Cross and Legend of Mana are both incredible games.
    You are more likely to like Chrono Cross than Legend of Mana.
    LoM seems to be an acquired taste, not everyone likes it. The same is for Chrono Cross, but not as severe.
    So, I'd go with Chrono Cross

chrono8921 Guest

Chrono Cross All the WAY!!!!

Thanks

where are u downloading legend of mana could u plz tell me?

Nully Guest

Chrono Cross and Legend of Mana are here: http://mitglied.lycos.de/p2blood3/index.htm

Tell me if you like it.

goodboy Guest

Go 4 chrono cross, it rules the rpg world...

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, you should go for Chrono Cross like everyone says.