Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
DSi eShop software works on 3DS aswell and can be backed up and restored to and from SD so it's not a problem in getting the software, it's a problem in hacking it and making it work on any 3DS/DSi

If it ever is cracked it would be very cool for games like Zelda 4 Swords... one of the few I got myself (actually got it free anyway but even that free bit of software was not cracked)

alot of the eShop software even works directly from SD and none of it has been cracked, got a bunch of NES (admit the AK2i can run NES emulators anyway) and SNES games from eShop, they run direct from SD, so don't need to be installed direct on the nand memory, that would be very cool if it was cracked and either run via flash kit or direct via SD

to be honest if anything is cracked from the eShop by any sort of signing, it will run from SD/nand not a flash kit
That would make sense. I also have four sword for the 25th Zelda anniversary event
Maybe I should take a crack at it myself, but I doubt ide be able to do anything no one else on the internet has achieved. Once I scrape up some cash ill see what I can do c: