Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ok i have a bone to pick with u guys!

Thanks

Well, if there's a clash of viewpoints, inevitably, some people sit on one side of the fence and others on the other side. I saw people disapproving of The Dragon's actions, and their view is perfectly justfied in my opinion - as long as they weren't being disrespectful (and I didn't see that much except from a particular individual that I will not mention).

As for that site, I believe that it is irrelevant to the issue. Looks pretty good though.

OENSTOEK Guest

Irrelevant? It's name started the whole argument.

What's up with the articles? Their constant updates are annoying me, I can't scroll down without being taken back up again.

Thanks

Again, me going off - talking about something I obviously don't know enough about. The name of the site - hmmm. Interesting to say the least. But I'm not really offended by it. Maybe I've just been desensitized by this board.

OENSTOEK Guest

No, just by me .

sakura_st Guest

yes this all started because of the name of a site but pls dont post comments like the opther post keep them respectful
    and thank you

TheDragon Guest

Originally posted by OENSTOEK

What's up with the articles? Their constant updates are annoying me, I can't scroll down without being taken back up again.
    I'm working on that as we speak.
    -TheDragon

Thanks

Originally posted by Laguna
    Maison avoided mentioning the individual in his post too, but again, he wasn't the only person causing the problem. Rules are rules, and there is a standard etiquette that we are expected to follow. If we don't, we get sanctioned - it's simple as that.
    You're right, I didn't mention Sarcast. The reason being that he has every right to tell people not to curse in his channel. And make no mistake, it is his channel. This whole discussion should've ended there as well. But TheDragon brought the discussion here and unintentionally got himself lynched. I just find it sad that everyone started putting TheDragon down just because Sarcast did.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks

ohhh man.
    i just read the irc thing sakura_st posted :

my opinion: who does sarcast think he is? in my surroundings someone like that will be neglected, outcasted , sweared at , hated and his ass would be kicked .

*. an opinion like that deserves no respect whatsoever. this 'gentleman' making a distinction between a validity of a life style, based on source/amount of income.
    SHIT man. get ur head checked. TD's arguments are far more agrreable.

get ur head checked. 'Cussing' is a part of our world , that's why we have it in every freakin language.. YOU deal with it.
    and the conclusion of class differential ... only a uneducated individual whom allows himself to feel superior to others because of social status can reach a conclusion such as that.

in short - ur either a rich snobby biggot or .. grrr
    'The mark of my Dignity shall scar thy DNA'

OENSTOEK Guest

Originally posted by TheDragon

I'm working on that as we speak.
    -TheDragon
    Cool, it's stopped.

Thanks

grrr.

OENSTOEK Guest

What are you grrrring about, Vinni?

I thought this thread was going to make peace among all parties involved... and stuff.

TheDragon Guest

Originally posted by Vinni
    ohhh man.
    i just read the irc thing sakura_st posted :

my opinion: who does sarcast think he is? in my surroundings someone like that will be neglected, outcasted , sweared at , hated and his ass would be kicked .

*. an opinion like that deserves no respect whatsoever. this 'gentleman' making a distinction between a validity of a life style, based on source/amount of income.
    SHIT man. get ur head checked. TD's arguments are far more agrreable.

get ur head checked. 'Cussing' is a part of our world , that's why we have it in every freakin language.. YOU deal with it.
    and the conclusion of class differential ... only a uneducated individual whom allows himself to feel superior to others because of social status can reach a conclusion such as that.

in short - ur either a rich snobby biggot or .. grrr
    C'mon, now. Cool down. The whole issue is behind us now.
    We can all move on. I'm over it and it effected me directly =P
    The whole thing was dealt with poorly on both sides.
    I reacted poorly and broke the rules in the process.
    -TheDragon

Thanks

did u read my post..

that kinda stuff just ticks me off.
    neway.. u seem like a cool guy..(both u peeps .. TD and oenstoke)

i can't talk much longer though gotta go.
    nice to talking to ya though.

Good night everyone.
    Last edited by Vinni; 23rd-August-2002 at 08:12.

Thanks

Sorry, sakura_st. I'll go back and edit that (or maybe even delete it).

But it's difficult to do this without being somewhat disrespectful to Sarcast (which is what Vinni just did). Yes, those were what most people would consider "elitist" statements and were quite inappropriate.

Thanks

hey umm sorry i didnt read it all i couldnt be bothered but i KINDA know what ur talking about....i think.....

if your saying our-------------------->> [ behavior ]spelt-wrong]
    was weird and bad

SORRY even though i never talked to ya or knew ya but if i have been a jack-ass tell me LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if all i have typed has nothing to do with the subject please tell me

I'm the bastard that created The Hang Out many years ago
    I like to remind people to feed my ego