Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ok i have a bone to pick with u guys!

TheDragon Guest

Originally posted by Laguna
    Yes, those were what most people would consider "elitist" statements and were quite inappropriate.
    some people? :wink2:
    I believe that was an exact quote of me.
    But there really can be no finger pointing.
    I really shouldn't have taken it as far as I did.
    Damn my pride.
    What's done is done.
    I'm unbanned from both the forums and IRC.
    I've even attempted civilized conversation with Sarcast in the channel and it seemed to go well.
    The only thing I really lost as a result of the ordeal is my place on the staff.
    Since I'll be homeless in a week, I don't think I'd have the time online that I need in order to be considered an active part of the staff anyway.
    -TheDragon

Thanks

God, this is bad. I see what you mean, sakura_st. If you decide to leave these boards, that's up to you. I just saw the XXLEnigma? Butthole? thread, and there are some pretty bad insults in them. I told them to just leave it at PMing him, and if he decides to listen, then that would be great. I even posted it ... at the same time that cyberxion101 locked the thread. So mine got submitted (I even got the screen), and then my post didn't appear. I told them not to be so disrespectful towards that individual.

The Dragon, if that was an "exact quote", I'm very sorry. It's a complete coincidence - seriously. But it's great to see you trying to make ends meet with Sarcast.

As I said, that issue has been done and discussed - there's little point to taking it any further. Can't we forgive others for their actions? We all make mistakes at times.

EDIT: Here comes MasJ.

Cyberxion101's statement about XXLEnigma: Trust me. I checked in just to make sure he hadn't raped this thread in the ass.

Hmmm ...
    Last edited by Laguna; 23rd-August-2002 at 08:28.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hrmm .. yeah he's there, just thinking of what to say, alright, I just got back from a basketball match, won by 12 points, back and in a good mood so lets see

OENSTOEK Guest

Heh, good on ya MasJ.

Cyberxion, who's raping what up the ass now?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That XXLEnigma or whatever. I was mentioning how I checked a thread just to see if he'd raped it in the ass. Meaning I checked it to see wether or not he'd taken the opportunity to spam that site. Now I'm beggining to thing other words would have been more appropriate...

OENSTOEK Guest

Originally posted by Vinni

neway.. u seem like a cool guy..(both u peeps .. TD and oenstoke)
    Dammit, I'M JIMMY ONESTROKE! I'M NOT NEW HERE! GRAWR! YOU KNOW ME ALREADY! BLARGLE!

Thanks

OENSTOEK, if I posted something about basketball a while ago, you would say that I spammed the thread. I still remember your "OMG, you spammed the record-breaking topic" post.

sakura_st hasn't spoken for a while. Yes, now that she has pointed it out, such disrespectful comments seem to be appearing all over the site. She ruined it for all of us!

Maybe we should just take elhaym's statement to heart and look on the bright side: "There are better people at these boards" (not an exact quote - it's from what I remember).

EDIT: Sorry, cyberxion101, I was just using that as support for my argument. I believe that what XXLEnigma has been doing has been extremely distasteful and disagreeable as well.

sakura_st Guest

i never wanted anyone to be put under a light i just wanted to address the issue of the disrespect for others that some poepl have and how it should be stoped yes thedragon was an example porbably a bad one to use but the fact remains that people should not be ganging up on others if they have never spoken to both of the partys and got the story straight i think that this post has gone a bit to far with everyone blameing someone so maybe it would be best if it were deleted

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not deleted.....LOCKED