Thread: i need some advice on making friends.

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Default i need some advice on making friends.

the reason its so hard for me, i dont believe what alot of people believe and i lost people i trusted because of it, i now realize that i dont have anyone i can really count on. but the problem is, alot of people hate me now because of what i believe and thanks to my step sister with her bs, it is even harder for me to make friends around where i live. honestly, as fun as it is, i hate doing nothing but comming on here and playing video games and looking for a job, which some people i trusted cost me my first one by lieing to me and saying they would give me a ride when they didnt. i dont know, any ideas? and i dont lieing about what i believe, for one thing it eats at me constantly. and please bear with me this month, valentines day is one of my least favorite holidays, just because i never had a girlfriend or anyone to spend it with. that and it just makes me really lonely and really irratble. so sorry if i cause any problems
    Last edited by garrendesares; 1st-February-2011 at 17:39.