Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
Yep, now I know, this is what I absolutely need from the NG+ selection:

http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.co...d#.U3Vdh_mSxgw

Pumping my souls into STR and INT now just to be able to wield it when I get it.

Edit: Oh btw, that Shadow set you mentioned can be farmed until it drops. I saw a video of it the other day, you basically enter the boss room, kill the guys that drop it, and if they didn't drop it, instantly quit the game right there (just to the title screen, of course ). When you reload, the boss room will reset and those enemies will respawn as well.

Edit2: Can't believe this shit. Got invaded by a cheater that threw dozens of gear degrading items at me. Tried fighting back but obviously he was invincible. So now ALL my gear is broken. How mean spirited can some people be? Reported him on Steam but I doubt it will do anything.
Yeah, It's basically just the Dragon Bone Smasher from DeS. That being said, remember that it gets S scaling in Dark if you infuse it with Dark Element. And that Dark scales with the the lower of the 2 magic stats. (Int and Faith.)

Other than that, it's pretty badass.

And yeah, That sounds like typical Dark Souls cheater, hopefully VAC bans will start kicking in soon.