Thread: PSX Swap Trick Guide right here.

Threaded View

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Nitramuse
    Then what do you think of a regular HDD? Yes, you are reading it correctly...you can just use a normal IDE HDD, the one that is in your computer....don't know if you can run a "back-uped" game fro the HDD....
    Your right you can pop a norm IDE HD in your PS2 and format it with Linux for the PS2 but as far as using it for PS2 backup play no there are no methods as of yet, and PS2 Linux has been out for a while now, so I'm shocked there isn't a method as of yet

The Linux kit has been available in English I know that much but think it was only available over in america and japan.

I have a friend that imported it, he got a HD that he swoped for a bigger PC IDE HD he also got a Mouse a keyboard a Monitor lead and ofcause the Linux OS for PS2. He also connected through to the internet with it but not sure how he was doing it though but this was before there was any Inter-network games were available.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 23rd-January-2004 at 18:20.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR