wow, interesting post...

Dingy, I agree with you, for almost everything.

If a woman is attacked, sexually, physically, or any other way, what's to say that they have to take it? If I was attacked any way I didn't like, by a woman or a man, I would stand my ground. I may get knifed for it (or at least attempted at) but I still would stand my ground and put up a fight. If I actually got hurt. I may press charges, if I didn't I would move on. I know I would act this way because it has happened to me before. If you allow people to attack you, your gonna get used over and over again. It's all in how you see yourself and how much confidence you have in your abilities.

I know people will probably say, "They shouldn't have to fight back like that! The government should take steps to protect them. Men should back off as well." But you know that isn't the case, no matter how hard the feminist movement fights for this, it will not change everybody's minds. Especially the one's that would attack in the first place. So your gonna end up fighting in the end anyway. So you all better learn real quick.

And lastly, here's an inequality that most don't realize but is. Try being a white middle-class male when you try to go get financial aid, or get into a school that accepts affirmitive action. That's something I've been dealing with recently. I can't get any special grants from any special grantors because I'm not a minor. I basically had to get extremely good grades to get scholarships, better than my minority co-students (including women). I also couldn't get into the school I wanted, because they were reserving that slot for affirmitive action. Even though I had great grades. Talk about crap.

It may not seem like much of an inequality, but it still is. But maybe this will change when they start realizing that everyone should be treated the same, not just women and men, but minorities as well.