View Poll Results: Seperation of Church and state: Does religion have any place in politics/gov't today?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

10 28.57%
  • No.

25 71.43%

Thread: Religion & Politics.

Threaded View

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Morgan
    I think it's better to believe in one's self rather than to believe in something which is as much as possible as the tooth fairy, as for criticising my name, that made me laugh hard. Really hard. Actually it didn't , it made me cry that someone gave you a computer and afforded you the good sense to use it with any degree of intelligence.
    Yeh, that made me feel defeated since I did just post to criticise your name, and not to point out that your opinion is not necessarily the most sensible or correct. Oh wait...

too scarred of fimnalism of dying.
    Are you sure you mean scarred? Go check www.dictionary.com just to make sure you don't mean scared, since you've pointed me there before. Also, check to see if 'fimnalism' is a real word.

Ok, because you made a clear and relevant argument based on empiracal evidence which was not easy refuted and left no other alternative avenues of conjecture to explore.
    It's spelt 'empirical'. If you're going to use complicated words get your spelling right.

it made me cry that someone gave you a computer and afforded you the good sense to use it with any degree of intelligence.
    Cool, I feel the same for you.
    Last edited by Hangman; 17th-October-2004 at 19:19.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo