Thread: Anticipated realeases for 2005?

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Anticipated realeases for 2005?

I know, I know it's kinda late in the year for this thread, but since no one made one at the right time.....better late than never.I'm including the ones that have already been released in my list,in order of priority:
    1) The Flaming Lips ~ At War With The Mystics
    2) Broken Social Scene ~ Windsurfing Nation (godammit, it was supposed to be released in jan.it better be worth the wait.....)
    3) The Books ~ Lost and Safe (supposedly very good. I've resisted downloading the advance....for once in my life.Due April 5th)
    4) Spoon ~ Gimme Fiction (already heard it.IT'S AWESOME!!!!Due May 10th)
    5) M. Ward ~ Transistor Radio (Not as good as his last release.But still pretty god darn good)
    6) The Flaming Lips ~ Latenighttales (Good.But not great.)
    7) Strapping Young Lad ~ Alien (AWESOME.AWESOME.AWESOME....i need new superlatives)
    8) The Fiery Furnaces ~ EP (FINALLY i get my hands on their b-sides)
    8) Mars Volta ~ Frances the Mute (Want to buy the original....haven't got a chance to import it yet.)
    9) Alog ~ Miniatures (Bloody bloody good.)
    10) Bob Drake ~ Shunned Country (Bleh...i don't think he can ever release a bad album.)
    11) Iron and Wine ~ Woman and King EP (A suprising shift to their original sound...yet again, a solid release from Sam Beam)
    12) M.I.A ~ Arular (Again....waiting to buy the original.I've heard it's good though.)
    13) Andrew Bird ~ The Mysterious Production of Eggs (His lyrics just keep getting better.And this time, so has his music.)
    14) M83 ~ Before the dawn heals us (Well, i always thought they were a bti over rated...but a great album, from a great band nonetheless)
    15) Radiohead ~ ??? (Call me optimistic...but HTTF was made in 2 months,so...Anyone heard the new live songs?I Love Where Bluebirds Fly)
    16) A silver Mt. Zion ~ Horses In The Sky

I've probably missed a few....but i can't type that much in one post
    Last edited by Solitude; 4th-April-2005 at 10:15.

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]
    The Walkmen ~ Bows & Arrows [8.5/10]
    The Shins ~ Oh, Inverted World
    Explosions In The Sky ~ How Strange, Innocence
    Caribou ~ The Milk of Human Kindness
    J�hann J�hannsson ~ Vir�ulegu Forsetar