I have finally got my SupraHLE working very well. Mario 64 and Mario Kart64 are near perfect, but my Banjo Kazooie (not tooie) runs almost perfect except for two major problems I run into and I was wondering it this is typical or if I have corrupt ROM or my emulator won't do it.
1) Not so serious right now, but when Banjo goes underwater the screen turns black and I have to guess how to move. Since I can only say this happens in the training area, I don't know how serious it is yet.
2) Most serious No matter what I do, the bridge OUT of the training area will not let me cross. When I went through all the stuff the mole makes you do, it was supposed to fix the bridge. But it didn't. So I tried skipping the training stuff and went straight to the bridge. I used the camera look to see if it was fixed and it looked fine from the ground, but when I get to the top of the spiral the bridge is incomplete again.

I wish I knew how to get into programs to help debug them. I don't even know where to start!

BTW...are there any near fully working Diddy Kong Racing roms our there? I keep getting the one that has graphics like someone busted Diddy and his buddies up side the head with a huge ugly stick and it really isn't playable. It would be nice to see this in high res, but not if it's like that!