Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gigs for 2007

Thanks

Seeing Guns n Roses/Sebastian Bach/Rose Tattoo tonight, should be a mad show

Good for Rose Tattoo getting some good gig opportunities the last few years, played Wacken twice and now an arena tour of Australasia, underrated band.

Thanks

Thats cool man, GnR I think'd be cool, provided they didn't play Chinese Democracy shite. Rose Tattoo are fun, gonna be watching them on the Black Metal stage at Wacken this year ^__^

I'm considering going to Dimmu and Amon Amarth, mainly for AA seeing as how I'm seeing Dimmu in August. If I have the money I'll get a ticket.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SA-X View Post
    Thats cool man, GnR I think'd be cool, provided they didn't play Chinese Democracy shite. Rose Tattoo are fun, gonna be watching them on the Black Metal stage at Wacken this year ^__^

I'm considering going to Dimmu and Amon Amarth, mainly for AA seeing as how I'm seeing Dimmu in August. If I have the money I'll get a ticket.
    Yeah they put on a good show regardless of whther Axl's the only one from the classic line-up left, their guitarist Ron Thal was pretty awesome I thought, when he flexed his stuff on little solo jams. I don't think the Chinese Democracy stuff is that bad actually, 'The Blues' easily stands up to their Use Your Illusion era material I reckon. :Lou:

.....Rose Tattoo are on Wacken this year as well? Wow, isn't this the 3rd time? Black eyed bruuuuuuuuuuuuuusier, good old-school Aussie rock.

Man i'd really like to see Wacken this year for the Sodom anniversary show, bringing out a whole bunch of past members and stuff....I hate you.

Thanks

White Stripes and Daft Punk.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    Yeah they put on a good show regardless of whther Axl's the only one from the classic line-up left, their guitarist Ron Thal was pretty awesome I thought, when he flexed his stuff on little solo jams. I don't think the Chinese Democracy stuff is that bad actually, 'The Blues' easily stands up to their Use Your Illusion era material I reckon. :Lou:

.....Rose Tattoo are on Wacken this year as well? Wow, isn't this the 3rd time? Black eyed bruuuuuuuuuuuuuusier, good old-school Aussie rock.

Man i'd really like to see Wacken this year for the Sodom anniversary show, bringing out a whole bunch of past members and stuff....I hate you.
    <3 =D

Well I haven't listened to Chinese Democracy other than the 3 leaked tracks about a year ago. Honestly, I couldn't listen to the full length of them.

I need to get a lot of money I gotta get a lotta tickets. Im hoping for;

Bloodstock Open Air festival
    Dimmu Borgir + Amon Amarth
    The Black Crusade (exclusively for Arch Enemy XD)

And then I can't NOT get tickets for Sonata Arctica, even though I do need to travel for 6 hours to get there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SA-X View Post
    <3 =D

Well I haven't listened to Chinese Democracy other than the 3 leaked tracks about a year ago. Honestly, I couldn't listen to the full length of them.

I need to get a lot of money I gotta get a lotta tickets. Im hoping for;

Bloodstock Open Air festival
    Dimmu Borgir + Amon Amarth
    The Black Crusade (exclusively for Arch Enemy XD)

And then I can't NOT get tickets for Sonata Arctica, even though I do need to travel for 6 hours to get there.
    I thought IRS was weak but I've liked the others, different tastes I guess

Ha, you're going to the black crusade soley for Arch Enemy but aren't they playing Bloodstock...?

Thanks

Yep, but I'm not sure if I can go to that (a lot more expensive than The Black Crusade), and besides, Dragonforce are fun live (will be my third time), Shadow's Fall and Trivium will be tolerable and Machine Head will be at least fun to be in the crowd. Its just they're byproducts of seeing Arch Enemy live, which is why they BETTER have a decent length set.

Next year should be fun:
    Either Download or Hellfest, depending on which has the better lineup (I'm guessing Hellfest)
    Wacken Open Air
    Bloodstock Open Air

^__^

Thanks

Just came home from a Muse-concert at Wembley, London! Damn good concert. Lovin it. My chemical romance warmed up the crowd, but they sucked of course. It was literally just noise!!
    Muse for the win!

edit: biffy clyro played before those chemical guys and they ROCKED!!
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

In London? And you live in Norway? =/

Muse suck anyway ^__^

Thanks

I'm planning to go to G3 2007 with Joe Satriani, John Petrucci and Paul Gilbert if they make Australian tour dates for this year. I went to G3 2006 in December and it was indeed awesome, but this time Paul Gilberts going to come along and it's going to be awesome. Except however, Megadeth's Gigantour 3 in Australia that is coming up this year is 18+. SHAMEFUL U_U

Thanks

So coheed and cambria at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles on sunday, it was unreal.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wow. Paul Gilbert. I totally have to make that. What happened to Vai?
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

Vai's gonna be in the country real soon as part of "Zappa plays Zappa", probably why he's not on G3

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    Vai's gonna be in the country real soon as part of "Zappa plays Zappa", probably why he's not on G3
    I should be going to that.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

Seeing Satch on the 24th May, I THINK Gilbert is supporting so this gig will be godly!