Page 191 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91141181186187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 2876

Thread: The negative vibe thread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    Bah. Family. I feel the unusual lack of it. I miss my sister Don't have a clue when I'll get to see her again next.
    I know how you feel i miss my whole family. fortunetly I know when i will see them again

Thanks

i hate being part time in school i'd rather just go full force

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I am feeling most miffed, so I'm hauling this back up. Don't like? Deal.

University classes are driving me a bit batty. I just finished major papers on wind tunnel testing of an airplane chassis, design of a communications tower for a theoretical Mars mission, and a comparison of the feminist writings of Betty Friedan and Tania Modleski. I've been given an assignment, due Friday, on something we have not really learned and I cannot make the numbers work for. My registration plan for next semester was approved two days late. In that time frame, the lab session for a course I needed filled up, so I was forced to take one for early morning Friday, regardless of what that'll do to my work schedule. What's worse, one of my courses filled up entirely, so I need to beg that teacher to let me in if I want to graduate...again. I am required to take a Visual/Performing Arts course to fulfill a high school requirement, but the one I want to take (piano - easy time of it) is only available Autumn semester, late night. That wouldn't be a problem, but I need to take a summer course if I want to save money on transit fees to and from work, and I cannot find any technical electives (of which I need two) for the summer, nor can I find courses that fulfill other lib-ed requirements and are interesting. I also didn't receive credit for Calculus II or III, both of which I took over 5 years ago at this very university. On top of that, Calculus I is completely missing from my transcript - just a big hole, so I need to go down to the math department *again* (once per semester for five semesters) and persuade them to interene on my behalf. To top things off, I have found that we just made the news in Britain. Yay.

And I can't find any good Rozen Maiden images. And I have no idea what to make for for the "Celtic flower" (for lack of a better term) signatures I'm considering, other than that I want to use these images in particular. And I need to figure out if we (read: I, the only person working directly on it) lost a large amount of data from a particular state, or if it's a particular district's fault. For that matter, I was supposed to find a job relevant to my major - that didn't happen. I'm sure there's more, but I'm just griping.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    I am feeling most miffed, so I'm hauling this back up. Don't like? Deal.
    I reckon revival of thris thread was a good idea.

Neg-At work again for another long ass late shift/

Thanks
    EP Points

I haven't been able to get decent sleep in roughly a week and I've been feeling like vomiting for about as long, so being unable to eat and sleep decently makes it hard for me to function properly. You know you need energy when you see black spots every single time you get up.

And stuff.

As always, life goes on, no matter where it leads us.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    I haven't been able to get decent sleep in roughly a week and I've been feeling like vomiting for about as long, so being unable to eat and sleep decently makes it hard for me to function properly. You know you need energy when you see black spots every single time you get up.

And stuff.
    Fortune cookie says:

Lay off the hookers.
    You'll never make it in life if you wear the suspenders on the OUTSIDE.

As always, life goes on, no matter where it leads us.
    I bet she was thinking the same thing.

Thanks

Alright, I don't even know how old this damned thread is, because I'm completely drunk off me arse right now, but im bumping it for the hell of it.

Alright, now lemme tell you all a story of my night, and please, be patient with me and allow me to vent.
    OK, starts off, me and my buddy, an ER nurse, go out to a quiet lil sports bar to get afew beers after his shift. He starts telling me about his night; one of the regulars in the ER died tonight, a 3 year old baby dying, some other chaos between floors of the hospital, downright down shit. He eventually works up (after afew beers) to tell me about a horrible story of something that had just happened to a freind of his mothers. I knew her....horrible shit completely and I won't even get into it.

So that bar closes and he figured after a long night's shift he's had enough. I didn't, so he just dropped me off at a more happening bar down the street. Wait in line at 1AM. Closing time is 2, and I get in at 1:30. That's a half hour wait for a half hour worth of drinking for those keeping with the math.....ya know, whatever, it's worth it cause theres plenty of people there tonight, fine. There's a mandatory coat check of 2$, OK, whatever. Have about 3 drinks before last call strikes. Go to get my coat, its a shoulder to shoulder line up. Even that I was cool with, just a chance to shoot the shit with everybody.
    This black guy is trying to get closer to the front of the line (I wouldn't even mention he was black if there wasn't a point to it, just wait for it). I offer to take his coat-check ticket just to get us out faster. I also offer to take the coat-check ticket of a chick I knew. So we're waiting for about 10 mins.

All of a sudden, the guy who I took his ticket starts to get in a shoving match with 3 women. I break it up. All of a sudden he grabs me by the throat. I grab him by the throat. Next thing you know, 2 black guys who don't even know him grab me by the throat and pull me further back in line (Sudbury's such a redneck racist town I can kinda understand it). Then 2 more black guys pull me even further back. In the meantime the guy infront grabbed both mine, and the girl's coatcheck tickets as I got pulled back. Meanwhile, abunch of white guys I don't even know are all itching to take the black guys into the parking lot in defense of me (why I have no idea, none of this had anything to do with race to begin with, but everyone thought it was a black vs. white thing, again, it's Sudbury). I eventually smoothed everything out in the back of the line, and one of the black guys even told me "I don't even know what all that was about, but I just kinda pulled him back ya know?".....he didn't even realize it was me.

So time goes by, tried to keep an eye on the guy who had my tickets but eventually lost him. End of the night comes, my 300$ coat I got as my final gift from my grandfather is gone, the bouncer took my address down as insurance but told me not to be holding my breath on it. Walked home in -30*C weather without any jacket at all, hit a couple walls outta frustration on the way home. And what's worse is I just realised like 10 mins ago I had a 200$ pair of glasses in that coat that I lost.
    All I tried to to was be a good guy. Tried to get a guy ahead in line, tried to stop a guy from getting violent with women, tried to stop a fight, even turned down the chance to take a coat that wasn't mine when it was all said and done. Karma please be kind

And err....that's the end of my middle-of-the-night-drunken-rant
    Please feel free to be negative, share the misery

EDIT: and on top of all that, I just squished a pharoah ant as I typed this. So that means our infestation of them isn't over after all these.....7 months i guess.
    Again, negative away
    Last edited by DudeCuda; 7th-March-2008 at 10:08.

Thanks
    EP Points

My toast is soggy.

Thanks

need sleep, don't know when i have work this week, scared for finals. my gf is addcted to phantom hourglass!

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger!
    The Demon who makes Trophies of Men

Thanks

Lol , this tread is so old now. But thanks to the bumb from cuda its up and running again

Now back on-topic. Today a colleague of mine was stabbed in the neck by another colleague . The reason is still unknown but the victim died.
    pretty sick how people act these days...
    meh

Thanks
    EP Points

SSBB isn't going to be released here until Monday because the douches at EBGames decided it'd be a god idea to release it at midnight. People have shit to do during the week. idiots.

Thanks

I may have lost my new job before I even started at it.

Motherfucker.

Thanks
    EP Points

Friend ain't calling me back. Chances are he won't and i'll stay home for another Friday.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny View Post
    Friend ain't calling me back. Chances are he won't and i'll stay home for another Friday.
    Pauvre ti coeur.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MexiSnake View Post
    SSBB isn't going to be released here until Monday because the douches at EBGames decided it'd be a god idea to release it at midnight. People have shit to do during the week. idiots.
    Wii phail?

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger!
    The Demon who makes Trophies of Men