Thread: IDSA Attacks emuparadise.org! *Must Read*

Thanks

na uh my dog ran and stoped then ran again then bye bye

Thanks

What the?????

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Is this thread even about the ISDA and their attack on Emuparadise anymore? NO? Well then MasJ, what do ya say we close it, and let it die? Hmmn?

Thanks

Whats up with all these topic closings,someones goingon a powertrip. Alpha, maybe they gave you bad votes cuz your not really number 2 in NZ and your sig is a blatant lie?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

How bout this jackass (no offence, its just there for emphasis...). THREADS GET CLOSED BECAUSE THEY......*Gasp* NEED TO BE!!!! This thread has strayed way off topic. If you need to talk about shit like what votes you've gotten, then why do it in the ISDA ATTACKS EMUPARDISE.ORG! thread? Thats why it needs to be closed, cause it no longer servers its purpose. SO BITE ME!!
    Originally posted by Thriveslam
    Whats up with all these topic closings,someones goingon a powertrip. Alpha, maybe they gave you bad votes cuz your not really number 2 in NZ and your sig is a blatant lie?

Thanks

Dude, get it right man, I'm sick of this, my megaman is cooler than yours, nuff said.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, whatever. You are sick of what? Getting the privalige to use a private board, and to follow it guidlines? Then leave. If you are so goddamned sick of things, then leave. Noone is really forcing you to be here. Dont like the way I do things? Then post your comments in the handy thread I made, just for little whiney bitches such as yourself. You can also try and PM MasJ, and tell him what a worthless person you think I am. Why not, its your perogative. Just dont try and pick an argument with me over the fact that I'm doing my duties as a Moderator. Thanks alot, buddy.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 6th-September-2002 at 12:52.

Thanks

You are sick of what?
    You telling me how much cooler your megaman is.

Getting the privalige to use a private board, and to follow it guidlines?
    its a public board, we don't have a guideline telling us to stay on topic, do we even have board rules?
    Then leave. If you are so goddamned sick of things, then leave.
    i can't leave man i gotta stick up for megaman.

Honestly, buddy, i thought message boards where for discussion. so it still serves its purpose...

Thanks

ahhhh quit editing your postssssssss

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

i don't think thriveslam has made any friends here, right from his first post when he dissed me about haveing a sig which wasnt really that big at all, and it was the WORLD CUP. argh, you're meant to support your country in that

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's not a public board. You remain a member but for the grace of MasJ. Thats it. That you are here is not a right, but rather a privilidge.

If I make it a guidline to stay on topic, then it is. Unless MasJ tells me different. Then I admit I was wrong, and quit pissing on all your (meaning every members) Stupid Spam Filled Threads o' Shit.

You can stay and stick up for Megaman all you want. All I originally said, is something along the lines of "WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT WHO'S MEGAMAN AVATAR IS BETTER?" If you want a one sided argument, then welcome to it.

Message boards are good for discussion, yeah. But when said discussion starts out "Whats your favorite game?", and 3 quarters down the page someone starts talking about wearing powdered doughnuts, and about how his/her aunt smells funny, and then proceeds to go in that direction for 7 FUCKING pages, then it gets closed. Nuff Said.....buddy.

You telling me how much cooler your megaman is.

its a public board, we don't have a guideline telling us to stay on topic, do we even have board rules?

i can't leave man i gotta stick up for megaman.

Honestly, buddy, i thought message boards where for discussion. so it still serves its purpose...

Thanks

Dont like the way I do things? Then post your comments in the handy thread I made, just for little whiney bitches such as yourself. You can also try and PM MasJ, and tell him what a worthless person you think I am. Why not, its your perogative.
    If I deemed the important I would. but um i just wondered why you've been calling people worthless shits and threathing to close topics lately. lalalala anywho back to work sending out ****ing paper work over resident evil 0..... zzzzzzzz

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wow, if that isn't the words of someone who's had his ass handed to him and has to graps at straws, then I have no idea what is. Seriously, I'm almost hurt that you would say something like that, RATHER THEN ADRESS WHAT I HAD TO SAY IN REGARDS TO YOUR PREVIOUS POST. Take the cowards way out.
    Almost brings a tear to my eye, cause this is the kind of stupid bullshit Zora would try and get away with. Dude, the fact is, you are a little insignifigant flea. Worthless even. And if I've called anyone aside from you a name, I would imagine its in defense of my decisions as Mod. Decisions though while not the most popular, are still ones I stand by. Otherwise I'm cool with everyone here. And, until MasJ tells me different, I will continue to do things the way I am now. Dont like it? Piss of you complete waste of space. Thanks.
    If I deemed the important I would.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 6th-September-2002 at 13:14.

Thanks

hoho i pissed cyber off lol okay i really need to get to this work, dude why do i have to get into all the agruments.

Whats your favorite game?", and 3 quarters down the page someone starts talking about wearing powdered doughnuts, and about how his/her aunt smells funny, and then proceeds to go in that direction for 7 ****ING pages,
    that what makes this board fun.

btw its a public board.

Thanks

cyber changed the topic and i'm a flea, the end is near.