Thread: Sports discussions: Football, Pie throwing, Chinese chequers, etc.

Threaded View

Thanks

You thought so? I didn't think it was that bad a challenge. Expected a booking, but was really surprised to see the red card coming out. If he didn't walk, though, I have no doubt someone else would have. Was just that sort of game. :/
    No, but the intention was there, he had a feud with Dani Alves from before, if you see things are a bit roughed up, the worst you can do is throw a kick like that, I'm surprised they didn't sent off Mascherano as well, since it wasn't that much of a violent tackle, but to compensate with Madrid.

To me it was like a "stop it, you two" from the referee with that sent off, sadly, even in those conditions Pepe is known for doing stupid crap like that. Barcelona was rough as well, but I don't think they were directly affected by the referee's calls, Ramos yellow card was justified and well, you saw what Pepe did. Poor Pinto, he barely plays at Barca and he got sent off as well.

I wish Man U can exact revenge on the culés, but everything can happen in the second match, maybe Schalke will revive from the ashes and Madrid will turn the tide to their favour and we'll see a Raul revenge against his beloved team, everything can happen now.

And I already mentioned it some pages back but let's not forget the 4 first team players that would not play the next match had they been carded in this one. How can we defend like that?
    The only survivor now is Cristiano, right? Carvalho, Pepe and Ramos were the other ones I think.
    Again, you might think I hate Madrid or something but I don't. I just hate those violent for nothing players, there's being rough, and then there are jackasses like Materazzi, Pepe or even Roy Keane.
    Last edited by Fer!; 27th-April-2011 at 21:23.