Thread: Slow PSP games?

Threaded View

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sorry to revive this thread I thought it was going to stay dead but I've just run into a snag trying this popsloader. I get it to run that R1 thing and select the popsloader firmware but it just keeps sending me back to the xmb screen saying game could not start 800d000?
    EDIT: I sort of fixed this problem but now I just get a black screen and have to take the battery out to restart my psp please some one tell me what I'm doing wrong I really want to take legacy of kain blood omen on trips. Also will popsloader 6.60 pro run on psp slim and could that be why it's not loading?
    Edit: I fixed both problems and I got it running swell except for persona 2 E,P and Brain dead 13 still freeze and make taking the battery out the only way to rest it so can someone tell what popsloader these work on without the freezing and killing of psp if not then tell if you know if the ps vita has popsloader yet and if its better.
    I would've looked into getting ps3 for these games but I was told that the new slim wont play discs even when hacked and on here that transfering pirated/backed up eboots/discs from psp to ps3 was impossible so please HELP ME!!!!!!
    Last edited by soratron; 6th-November-2012 at 23:30.
    In the cursed year 1943, Crawley returned.