Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks

Exclamation

The link of the full GoodCoCo v3.14 set, obtained via:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Complete_R...96309-download
    Resolves to:
    http://50.7.161.234/Fullsets/GoodCol3.14.rar
    That's the Colecovision set , not the Tandy one, so... if someone can fix this, I'll be grateful

Thanks

Hey all. First I'd like to say THANK YOU ALL. This is one of my favorite web sites and when money is not as tight I will be purchasing a membership to try to help give back some. Today not much after 1pm I tried to download disc 4 of The Legend of The Dragoon and I believe the link may be broken. All the other links have been wonderful. The askyourbrowser told me https://aboutmybrowser.com/r80i_kMe. I was trying to use the direct link. I normally use those. I'll try again later and make sure to report if it worked and it was just a hiccup or whatever I'm not all that technically inclined. One last thing this isn't the place for it but, there is a post somewhere on the site I don't remember where but I was freaking out because I couldn't figure out how to get my favorite childhood games to play on my old computer lol.. silly I'm sorry about that. Yeah my old computer was a piece and now I have no problems and thank you so much for all the great downloads!

Thanks

Sorry it works. Must of been something on my end. Thanks again!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wooli View Post
    The link of the full GoodCoCo v3.14 set, obtained via:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Complete_R...96309-download
    Resolves to:
    http://50.7.161.234/Fullsets/GoodCol3.14.rar
    That's the Colecovision set , not the Tandy one, so... if someone can fix this, I'll be grateful
    Fixed! Not sure why you're banned though =/

Thanks

I have this problem of not being able to extract any PS2 game I download. for instance, I downloaded Suikoden V about maybe 18 times or even more, each time I get a crc or a data error in 7zip. But it also happened to me with all the other PS2 games I've tried. this only happens for PS2 games, PS1 games work like a charm. and yes the downloads were all fully completed (100%)

I'm using Chrome

https://aboutmybrowser.com/bV69YL4U

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deathani View Post
    I have this problem of not being able to extract any PS2 game I download. for instance, I downloaded Suikoden V about maybe 18 times or even more, each time I get a crc or a data error in 7zip. But it also happened to me with all the other PS2 games I've tried. this only happens for PS2 games, PS1 games work like a charm. and yes the downloads were all fully completed (100%)

I'm using Chrome

https://aboutmybrowser.com/bV69YL4U
    Hi

I've just tested the file on our servers and it's working okay.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Large files like PS2 ISOs do often get corrupted during download - especially if your PC has tons of stuff running on it at the same time (I used to get corrupt downloads while writing CDs on my box a long time ago..). I'm trying to figure out a way to allow larger downloads to be more consistent. So far the only options are to split the downloads or to provide a torrent option since torrents are automatically broken up into parts and each hash is calculated to match correctly.

Our download page does mention the MD5 of the ISO so your downloaded file should match: MD5: 75c39d9d0396b1d91fbc845e8948c37e If it doesn't match that then it's corrupt.

Thanks

A torrent option will be helpful I think. But for now I will try the FTP option. I downloaded FFX-2 Int and it worked perfectly, that's the first PS2 game to work for me from the website. I hope the FTP option will be more consistent. Thanks for the reply, it was very helpful.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deathani View Post
    A torrent option will be helpful I think. But for now I will try the FTP option. I downloaded FFX-2 Int and it worked perfectly, that's the first PS2 game to work for me from the website. I hope the FTP option will be more consistent. Thanks for the reply, it was very helpful.
    For some inexplicable reason, FTP tends to corrupt large files much lesser. This is the reason we put it in again in the first place. Hope it helps you with Suikoden V until we can figure out something better.

Thanks

I tried the FTP and it downloaded directly. I didn't like it as it was much slower and I don't know if it was intended like this. So I went and connected to the link using my FTP Client and now it's giving me some good speeds and looks stable for now.

Thanks

Exclamation GoodCoCo v3.14

Hi, I'm trying to download the GoodCoCo v3.14 fullset from your site, but for some reason I'm getting the ~500K GoodCoCo v3.13 instead of the ~2.4M GoodCoCo v3.14 , so I'll be grateful if you can fix this

Thanks

is there something wrong with the strategy guide scans? I am a premium member but cant seem to download any of your game strategy guides, when i use internet explorer, it saus 403 problem and that i may likely need to log in to the site and when i try to downlad through DAP it says that i need username and password for the files, i thiught you didnt need this stuff to download the scans???

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phyreon View Post
    is there something wrong with the strategy guide scans? I am a premium member but cant seem to download any of your game strategy guides, when i use internet explorer, it saus 403 problem and that i may likely need to log in to the site and when i try to downlad through DAP it says that i need username and password for the files, i thiught you didnt need this stuff to download the scans???
    I just checked a few of the strategy guide links and didn't have any trouble. Could you please tell me if there were any specific links that you tried and had trouble with ?

Do please let me know!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to download the GoodCoCo v3.14 fullset from your site, but for some reason I'm getting the ~500K GoodCoCo v3.13 instead of the ~2.4M GoodCoCo v3.14 , so I'll be grateful if you can fix this
    I think we've made a mistake with the GoodCoCo set. As far as I know, GoodCoCo only goes up to 3.13. We have this version and it appears to be wrongly linked from the 3.14 page (which shouldn't even exist). Do you have any reason to believe (apart from us making this mistake..) that there's a GoodCoCo 3.14 ? I'm looking into it as well but just wondering..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    I just checked a few of the strategy guide links and didn't have any trouble. Could you please tell me if there were any specific links that you tried and had trouble with ?

Do please let me know!
    It seems that i have problem with all the styrategy guides, it says that the website denied me access to Watch the content and that i need to log into the site.... is there some kind of password you must have?

it says that internet explorter can connect to the website but doesnt have the clearance tyo Watch the content...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phyreon View Post
    It seems that i have problem with all the styrategy guides, it says that the website denied me access to Watch the content and that i need to log into the site.... is there some kind of password you must have?

it says that internet explorter can connect to the website but doesnt have the clearance tyo Watch the content...
    There's no username or password required to access it. Did you try another browser ?