Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
Nope but a simple switch can be added to the back of the saturn (just under the battery) or even just solder two loose wires that can be connected to give 60Hz or seperated for 50Hz my Saturns are both PAL and version 1, not so sure version 2 of the Saturn or all Saturn can have this done (I am sure there was Saturn 2 instructions though when I was looking at the time) I only looked for the model I am using though

Just google it, the solder points are easy to do even for a noob at soldering that I am

best to do that is you want to play NTSC video mode games as some will either go out of sync and possibly crash at some point some will not even boot, a few run ok at 50Hz though
Thanks Zorlon. Its a shame really, I have looked into the mods and used to have a modded Saturn from CEX a while ago, but my reasoning is that I have a skeleton Saturn that I dont want to open for the switchless mod, or drill holes into for a switch. Would be great to have it all in a cart that can be interchanged and work with any Saturn.