Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
A couple of those games do require extra ram to run and normally came with a ram cart

So they may work with a 4Meg ram cart like the Action Replay Plus 4M

There is a newer version out there that I have not gotten round to grabbing myself

Wipeout is maybe one I should test myself though using the Pseudo patch that for some reason I am not sure about fixes a couple of games

P.P.S. there also may be a new mod in the near future that replaces the CD-Rom drive totally via the back port (the port normally used for Video CD playback enabling)

Not a ram cart issue i think. The other notable games that require 4MB Ram, like X-Men Vs StreetFighter and Marvel SuperHeroes Vs StreetFighter, and Final Fight Revenge, run perfect. Then there's Marvel Superheroes, which has optional use of the 1MB cart(not a substantial improvement, just additional animations) also works fine.

A newer version? of Pseudo Saturn?

I think that back-port VCD slot mod would be a great idea! A module w/SD card slot pluggin into the back and loading that way, would be cool. Also what do you know of the Rhea "virtual" drive hack? Where the CD-Rom drive is removed and replaced with a SD-card reader essentially. Is that mod easy to do and does it work well with most games?