Thread: putting games on my softmodded xbox

Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

It would be better to use Rocky5's own tutorials but I can not see anything wrong with that second alternative YT one. If you followed that and everything was downloaded from reputable sources and installed as shown it should work................hmmmmmm.

One thing is at the back of my mind. I recall that in the past it has been mentioned that you should use a standard definition (SD) cable type during a softmod.

If it is an all PAL system it will be likely you're using an AV Composite + SCART adapter or a full RGB SCART cable. You should be OK as that is all SD, but nowadays a lot of people are using HD converters, trancoders etc with HDMI adapters.

If you are doing something like that try a direct Xbox SD cable connection to the TV instead, if possible.

That is a long shot and if it is not that then there's not much choice left except to try one of the other exploits/installers instead.
    Last edited by TheAbysmalDark; 30th-June-2019 at 15:48. Reason: typo