Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
Post in this thread to have Ragnar remove your account entirely from epforums.org.

Some rules:
1) Your postcount may not exceed 1, which is the one post in this thread. If you have other posts you will have to find them and delete them. To do so click your username at the top of the page to find your member page, then click Find latest posts. If you click Edit on a post you will find the option to delete the post.

2) Say why you're leaving.

3) Be polite. Nobody is paying Ragnar to do this for you, he can refuse requests for any reason.

Edit:
4) Some of you want your post deleted, leaving no trace of you. That's cool, I can do that if you ask. I'll probably eventually do it even if you don't ask, I've already purged plenty of your posts. I just try to leave some null account posts here to show that I'm still active, and to show examples of requests that worked.

5) Ragnar finds it considerably amusing if deleted accounts have clicked the "Thanks" button on this post. It is not required though.
Just another guy asking to get his account deleted. Going through an account purge. Can you do as another user suggested and also remove the name associated with this post? Thank you.